Community post

Discussion

hopeful this time around

I have two daughters from a previous marriage ages 9 and 6. In January, My boyfriend and I decided to give babymaking a try.. I'm 42 and he is 39. For me, its this year or done trying...

We conceived our first month of trying! I was pregnant by the end of January.. and had a devastating miscarriage at 9 weeks.

The following month, I had a mammogram and they discovered a precancerous lesion. Had a lumpectomy at the end of June.

This month, we discussed giving babymaking another shot. I have a clean bill of health and the Dr.s all gave their ok.

I am 8dpo and testing daily... nothing yet.
Feeling tired, kinda tingly breasts, at times tender (this is my usual telltale) peeing constantly for days.. and this is a change from normal. My spidey sense of smell is driving me crazy.

Its so hard to wait to know... I feel like I'm hardly holding together!

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Good luck!

7 years ago

Hi,
Wow, what a year! I'm glad you are now okay, what a lovely end to it all if you get a
I had a mc at 10wks, it was a while ago and although you never forget it does get easier with time. Keep us updated with how your doing, keeping you get a lovely dark line

7 years ago

Thank you! and best wishes for BFP to you too!

It has been quite a year.. hoping our luck takes a turn upwards!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo