Community post

Discussion

Light bleeding!!!

Can anyone please advise, I started getting cramps last night which have gotten heaver this morning, I then started having light bleeding, it was orange in colour then dark brown/red, with x2 very small blood clots, then the stomach cramping has stopped, and the light bleeding is even lighter? Can you please advise if you think it is implantation bleeding or start of af. My cycles are very irregular between 37 and 59 days? Many thanks

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
Clots are unusual with implantation bleed but not impossible. Unfortunately there is no magic answer but you could post a pic of the blood in the gallery and ladies will be better equipped to advise you.
Hope af stays away!!

7 years ago

Thank you for replying, it is probably af starting, it is so disheartening as we baby danced every 2 days as we don't know when I will ovulate and it still hasn't worked :( will be going onto 13 month ttc now, just feel like nothing works!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo