Community post

Discussion

6 DPO - Anyone else?

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this site. I am currently TTC for the very first time with my DH. I got a + OPK on 8/10 which was CD 16 for me. I am currently CD 22 and expect AF on 8/29. I am looking to share experiences with you all since I do not know what to expect! I already want to take a HPT, but know it is too early.

Anyone else around DPO 6? Any symptoms or other advice?

Wishing you all well.

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I'm also 6dpo. I'm going crazy analyzing signs. Lol! I also had a positive opk on 8/10 and am trying to be patient while waiting. What kind of symptoms do you have, if any?

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

We are so close! It will be fun to go through this cycle together. Well... I have had cramping in my lower left side for about 4 days.. It seems to have let up today though. I was pretty gassy yesterday and have found myself burping a lot after meals, gross I know haha. The other thing is that my allergies have been terrible since yesterday. My breasts do seem fuller.... I don't know though.. These symptoms could be from a number of other things besides pregnancy so I'm trying not to read into it.

Any symptoms for you?

7 years ago • Post starter

Well it is 3:30 in the morning here. I can't sleep because nausea literally just jolted me awake! Ugh! So I'm adding nausea to my little list. But then I try not to let myself get too "happy" about that because my 10 year old had a stomach virus last week so I'm keeping that in mind. Aside from nausea, I have weird sensitivity in my nipples. Not soreness exactly. Just like a rawness when my clothes rub or something. Bloating, gas (I've been burping a bit too!), mild cramps but not like my cycle is coming, and quite a bit of pressure. Occasionally sharp little pains on my left side as well. This two week wait may just be the death of me! Lol!

7 years ago

9dpo today.
Nausea on and off for three days...wondering if my mind is playing tricks on me. I thought my BB were tingling yesturday...or at least I'm suddenly aware of them haha. Couple more days and I can test
Baby dust!

7 years ago

So I'm about 7 DPO today. You aren't alone, KCutter, I hardly slept at all last night! I am not sure if it was because I wasn't feeling well, or because I was just so excited about TTC haha. My allergies were terrible I was sneezing all night and woke up with a sore throat this morning. While I was laying awake last night, I had really sharp, pinpoint pain in my left lower abdomen. Hopefully it wasn't just GI problems and it is a positive sign.

Babygirl: Hopefully the nausea is a good sign! Keep us updated :)

How's everyone doing?? It's 11dpo and m losing my mind! I have no indication that I'll be starting my cycle and plenty of early preg symptoms. By now I'm usually spotting and know I'm about to start. This time I'm so hopeful! I know if I simply start late it will break my heart. Is it really possible to feel pregnant? I certainly didn't have that with my 10 year old but I swear I have moments when I feel so completely certain! Updates from other ladies?

7 years ago

Hi there! I haven't been able post for a while as I worked all weekend. I have tested the past few days, all BFNs of course. I think I'm about 10 or 11 DPO. I already feel like I am out this month haha. I am supposed to start my period tomorrow or the following day, however this is my first month off BCP so my body might not be regular.

The only thing keeping my hopes up is that I've had TERRIBLE allergy symptoms since Saturday. I have had a stuffed up and runny nose, itchy eyes, and sore throat. Typically I get allergies this time of year, but only at night for some reason. I've had terrible allergy symptoms all day and all night. The past two nights I have woken up every hour! The only other thing is that I'm still having cramps in my left lower abdomen and I've had them consistently since I ovulated. We will just have to see. I will keep testing each morning until AF shows :P

How's everyone else doing?? Hope all is well! :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo