Community post

Discussion

TWW for May 2017 baby

View Full Post

Only second cycle trying for a second! DPO 3/4 today and have had some twinges the last day... I don't get sharp side/stomach pains like that on the regular. Lets hope things are happening! So hard to wait to test.

35 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 35 Replies | Last Page

Tomorrow is DPO 10 and I'm hopeful. I have a bunch of cheap tests but with my first I had a vvf line on DPO10.

How is everyone else doing with their TWW?

7 years ago • Post starter

If I get pregnant this cycle, my due date would be my wedding anniversary. I am 1 day (maybe 1.5 ;) ) dpo. Husband gave me 2 chances this cycle. ;) Better than the one chance from the last cycle.
He is slowly more and more on board for another.
Maybe fully but scared to say it outloud. Idk.
Anyways, not to just jump in and start over sharing. ;)
Good luck for May!

7 years ago

It would be lovely to have your due date on your anniversary! DP gave me lots of chances this cycle but it seems I'm out. I'm 11 dpo and BFN. I'm quite tearful and having some cramps which I am sure is PMS. Last time I got my BFP at 10dpo (using the same tests).

How long has everyone been trying? I'm getting very low about things, I conceived so quickly with my first two, then miscarried them both. Now it's been 4 cycles of agony. I just can't get it on with anything else because being pregnant is my main goal. My partner has been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate and the treatment is drugs or surgery, both of which will most likely make him infertile. I have been starting to consider adoption but that is a very long process and I find it a bit intimidating.

Sorry just having a bad day and offloading!! I know for sure others have had it harder than me but I don't seem to be coping well. Next cycle I'm on nights during my fertile period and having a 5 year old around it's not easy to BD in the day. I think the stress is enough to stop me conceiving :-(

Baby dust everyone xx

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

StichinC - my DH was the same. He said he wanted another....but it's a big decision, even if it is something you want! We are trying for #4 and dh is 48 and I will be 38 this fall. It's what I want in my heart but I have moments where I'm nervous!! We are on our 5th cycle and he has loosened up some. We seem to DTD frequently, but the timing hasn't been right. I don't tell him when I can get pregnant because it seems to make it like we aren't DTD for fun anymore but that does result in timing issues sometimes!

7 years ago

Ajcormac - took me 13 months with my daughter at age 28, then first go with a m/c then 4 attempts for my son. We are now ttc #3 and this is now our second month although I'm now 35 and hubby 42. I do opk's and know I time well yet it still takes time. I promised myself I wouldn't get so caught up in it all this go but who was I kidding. When we want something we go get it. With this we have to wait and wait and wait. My cycles are also 32 days so it does feel like forever.
Wishing everyone a good month. I'm only on day 10 so 8 days or so to go before O...
Baby dust to all

7 years ago

Thanks ttcforno3! I do feel like I'm running out of time. We're similar ages to you, oscanuk: I am 39 and DP is 50. This will be my first and his 4th. I love his kids and the little one is with us 95% of the time as his mother has moved overseas. It's almost like having my own but he keeps asking me to grow a baby. I wish I could!!

I'm lucky that DP is fully onboard though, he even has an app. But I really dislike having sex because we "have" to, it isn't how I expected baby-making to be!

I suppose I'm pushing mother nature a little, although there are plenty of ladies older than me that are successful. I must not let it get me down. Patience has never been my strong point! xx

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

DPO 11 and BFN... was feeling hopeful this month. stomach has felt off for the last day or so. Hungry but just not right. Lots of watery discharge last 3-4 days. I'm unsure if that's due to AF due soon or not. I'll know either way by the end of the week!

Anyone else testing/symptom spotting?

7 years ago • Post starter

I've had all those symptoms!! I had a total lack of appetite yesterday which is very unusual. I've been mildly nauseous for well over a month now so in my case I'm sure it means nothing.

I'm 12 dpo today but not testing as it got me down yesterday. I'm just going to wait another couple of days.

I just hope AF doesn't come late this month, that would be torture!! I think we're in the same boat Blema, having previous positives at 10dpo....does that mean we're out, or we could get our BFNs later this time? Aaaarrrggghh! x

7 years ago

Hi all. I am about 11 DPO as well. Been testing the past few days and all BFN of course. I am also starting to think I am out for this month. I am so sorry to hear the hardships that everyone is going through. TTC is much more emotional than I expected! I am wishing each of you luck!

I have had TERRIBLE allergies since Saturday. I have heard that a runny/congested nose can be an early pregnancy sign so it is kind of keeping my hopes up haha.

Hope everyone is doing well!

7 years ago

Ok... I'm CD 15 and this is my second month using OPKs. Last month I noticed just as the 2nd line was starting to become visable, it went to no 2nd line AT ALL very quickly. So I figured I must have been doing something wrong. I found out that I shouldn't be testing first thing in the morning. So this time around I've been testing a bit later and yesterday the 2nd line was starting to get a little darker (still a long way from positive, but the 2nd line was not a squinter). I wasn't able to test this morning and then all day I felt crampy. I tested when I got home from work and it is back to no second line!!!!!

I'm thinking that I must have a very short surge and it probably happened earlier in the day. That means I'll be ovulating within the next 24-48 hrs I guess. Fingers crossed!

I'm trying to temp but I'm the worst at it. I'm not sure I'll bother doing that again. Hopefully I won't have to!

Anyone else have a LH that is short and hard to catch on an OPK?

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo