Community post

Discussion

TWW for May 2017 baby

Only second cycle trying for a second! DPO 3/4 today and have had some twinges the last day... I don't get sharp side/stomach pains like that on the regular. Lets hope things are happening! So hard to wait to test.

35 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 35 Replies | Last Page

I am 5DPO today and had a little twinge...it was almost nothing. I am telling myself it's a sign. My 2 previous pregnancies I've had a strange hypersalivation at 9DPO. But last cycle I think I imagined some symptoms and it really made me cross with myself!

blema, how old is your first child? Mt stepson is 5 and I'm not sure if it's him or my hormones that make me so tired!

The wait is so hard! I've bought some cheapy tests so I can test from 8DPO just to feed my POAS addiction!

Baby dust xx

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Hi Aj! My son is about 16 months now. We were very fortunate to get pregnant right away once we decided we would try with him.

My first pregnancy I had some twinges/cramps very early on. I don't even cramp with AF so I definitely noticed them at the time. I had a pinch yesterday that I actually said 'OW!' out loud. Could be nothing, could be something. I'm dpo 4/5 today, so still waiting!

7 years ago • Post starter

8/9 dpo
Feeling pretty yucky today. Nausea, all day, tingles in BB
Could be just one of those nausea days though we're I can't get enough food to keep it at bay...uggg

7 years ago

Hi there! I am new to this website. I am TTC for the very first time this month. I am 4 or 5 DPO as well! I would love to chat about our progress together as I have no idea what to expect!

Wishing you all the best of luck!

7 years ago

Hi
I'm only cd 4 second cycle for baby number 3. I have long cycles don't o until day 20 so it's a long wait. Let's hope we can all be lucky for a May 2017 baby!!

7 years ago

I'm dpo 5/6 today. My stomach feels a little off this morning. I had GI symptoms with my first pregnancy, and its feeling that way right now. Fingers crossed!

Out of curiosity - did anyone have vomiting with your previous pregnancies? I never did with my first. I realized early on the queasiness just meant I needed to eat something.

I had some nausea with my frist too, but nothing extreme. With my third I was so so sick.
But I find as well when I am hungry I feel nausea.
My mind seems to be playing tricks on me...feeling yucky one and off the last couple days...Uggg too soon to test

7 years ago

Hey! I'm on CD10 and this is our 5 cycle trying for #4. Had a chemical pregnancy back in May on our first month trying. Last month was defiantly down to poor timing. This month I'm trying to temp but I'm finding it a pain in the bum! I'm not sure that temping is going to be worth the added stress for me, but I'll try to stick it out for this month.

Good luck ladies!

7 years ago

DPO 7 and time is passing sooo slowly. I had my BP with my son on DPO 10. Trying to wait until then to test. Anyone testing soon?

I'm 9 DPO I think (maybe 8), tested yesterday (obviously BFN) as I bought some cheapies this month so I wouldn't have to resist. Although i was quite tearful afterwards...could be PMT or just the worry of not being pregnant again. All my own doing, I'll never learn!

I've been on nights so I will probably test again this afternoon when I wake up.

I also got a faint positive at 10dpo last time. Only one more day to wait, although I will still live in hope until AF comes.... sometimes it's late just for extra frustration.

Fingers crossed everyone x

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo