Community post

Discussion

5/9 DPO and no clue!

Hello forum!
I just found this website today and am kind of excited! DH and I are on our 3rd month of trying and this month I've kind of gone "all out". I got some supplements and also enough OPKs to last throughout a whole month if I felt that was necessary.

I've tried for some time to record my temperature but it makes absolutely no sense, it's impossible to rely on it as I for over half of the time (during one cycle) am borderline feverish.

I got a strong, nice positive on OPK (with a weaker + the day before) on the 19th but then again on Christmas eve the 24th.

It was on the 24th that I also had watery CM and proper cramps. I just don't know what to trust, I guess hormones won't lie but, ugh!

Anyway, the point of my long post: Today I suddenly got a back pain, I couldn't tell if it was from lying weird, period or number 2. About 1 hour later my ovaries tuned in.

How do they early cramps feel? What are they like? I shouldn't get cramps from lying on my stomach in my opinion but at the same time I'm so scared of over analyzing that I end up doing nothing BUT that. The cramps give me a small relief whenever I change position but they do come sneaking back. But in the case of me ovulating on the 24th it feels like it would be a bit too early?

Sorry for my long, confusing rant post!

<a href=

8 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

This is my first month of trying so I don't know if the cramps are a symptom but I've had some too!

I'm 6dpo today and for a few days I've had lower back ache and AF type cramping (but af is not due til 6th Jan)
SO FINGERS CROSSED THIS IS GOOD FOR US BOTH! xxx

12 years ago

I really hope so! Right now it just feels like it will never happen, hah, I'm getting so dramatic. I've never been pregnant either so it feels like something that never happens to me just other people!

Our AF is expected on the same day! This waiting part is the absolute worst. FIngers crossed!

<a href=

12 years ago • Post starter

I've sent you a friend request, hope you don't mind xx

12 years ago

oh my gosh girl I'm experiencing the same symptoms. Thought I was the only one. The whole two week wait is driving me insane also!! *baby dust to us all*

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url http://wildfire.gigya.com/facebook/preview.aspx?fb_sig_api_key=f7667e9ebccf2157d6f15f991a5e3ce9&wid=617600851&p=bHQ9MTMyNzg1NjgyMjY4MSZwdD*xMzI3ODU2ODM2MDk3JnA9OTE2NTEmZD1*aWNrZXImbj1mYWNlYm9vayZnPTEmbz**MmNiMWMyOTRlYzI*MmQ2ODVmZmFhZmU3ODc2NjM4ZSZvZj*w&s=1

12 years ago

i had serious cramping on 10dpo. i was sure AF was coming. i kept running to the bathroom to check. but now she's late so maybe the cramping is a good sign. im not sure because i've never been pregnant and never had symptoms before.

best of luck to you all.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

I'm feeling more confident that I might only be on 6DPO but I still have the cramps or more like ovulation pains..

It's so frustrating that it all feels the same, I hate having to face the fact that waiting and then a pos test is the only way to really know ;D

I keep wanting to talk my body into it being pregnant by interpreting every single thing I feel :P

<a href=

I am at 3dpiui and I am.having similar symptoms. Pressure and dull cramping and lower back aches as well. I know its stol pretty early but I cant help but drive myself crazy wonderig what it all means. I wouldn't think I would have many symptoms until after implantation. Good lock to everyone! I hope we all see BFP soon!

12 years ago

Good luck! And happy new year!

This baby making is like being constantly stuck in line at the post office for 2 weeks, oh the horror.
It's hard to enjoy new years when all I want to do is pee on a stick.

My lower back ache disappeared and the ovary pain is really weird, it burns and twitches and pulls. Still I'm waiting for a sign, like "that I will just know" or I don't know.. a stork dropping by with a huge sign saying "YES". So far neither is happening!

Crossing my fingers for all of us, nbcobb10, hang in there! The best thing about time is that at least it can't possibly go backwards.

<a href=

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo