Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone in the same boat?

This my 4th cycle TTC and i promise myself to don't test till the day after i miss AF. So far no symptoms, i know it kind of too early but this cycle i'm not trying to stress over them to much and just go with the flow.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Bemo :) We're cycle buddies... I'm 4dpo in my 5th cycle ttc. TWW's drive me absolutely bonkers... I'm completely obsessed and can't think of anything else BUT those little dip-sticks & dixie cups in my purse. HAHAHAAA!!! I'm a bona-fide POAS addict. I can't help myself. I'm not stressing about it - I'm actually feeling really positive this cycle & I'm so excited to see my two little pink lines in a few more days! lol

12 years ago

Hi MissJomama, yes finally i have a cycle buddie with about same time TTC. How cool!!! Those past cycles i had everything you can't get from a HPT execpt a BFP. I got a evap line, 2 whites lines back to back and 2 dreams of BFP day after a other followed by a 3rd one of AF. And only one of those dreams come to past you guesed it ... AF made her entrance few hours later after that dream. Loool, so i trully feel you talking about driving crazy girl!?! The earliest i started testing were 7 Dpo knowing that i'll probably got a BFN, but could help it. Lool . But for some reason i really feel this is the month, did nothing different execpt praying and promissing my self to test the day after my period is due. So let hang on sweethy, we only 10 days away from our 2 lines to pop up.

But since yesterday i noticed a increase of CM kind of creamy, but like i said i'm not trying to pay to much attention to symptoms this cyle,
let wait and see. Good luck to us and baby dust to all TTC

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo