Community post

Discussion

symptoms.

Hey everyone!

I am 14dpo and I am super curious of what symptoms other people are having and when they are gonna take a pregnancy test.
So far I am expirencing....

Sharp pains- (Cervix pains)
Bloating
Headaches- mild throughout the day for the past two weeks
Gas
Moodiness
Stuffy nose- for the past two weeks I've had a watery/stuffed nose.
Fatigue- sleeping alot (naps)
Nausea- for the past two weeks I get this feeling of need to vomit many times throughout the day.
Food aversion- I've really been getting nauseous at the smell of meat,pizza pockets,etc.
Discharge

Im anxious to take a test after the 29th (day!) to see results...

What do you guys think?

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

let me know how it goes cz im feeling the same way you are. Im also waiting to test til after the 30th. Good luck, though!!!!!!!!

12 years ago

symptoms i had were nausea, sore boobs, very tired, mild cramping, cravings and aversions sore back, stuffy nose, discharge,

since about 13dpo they disappeared, except the nausea. and right now pinching and backache. i hope the lack of symptoms doesn't mean a negative.

im testing on the 31st. AF was due today and didnt show up

today's the 29th! let us know how your test goes! best of luck to you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Thanks you guys!

AF did not show today but I am gonna give it til the 1st to see how it goes.

Good Luck to the both of you!

12 years ago • Post starter

AF was due the 29th for me as well, still no signs she's coming!! I am only having sharp side pains and slight nausea the past couple of days, but I have been nauseous in the past w/o being preggers, sooo.... I tested the evening of the 29th with a negative result, I hope I am because if I am not then my ttc journey was short lived, the other half doesn't want to try anymore. :(

12 years ago

I am expirencing the same sharp pains.

But don't give up, theres still a chance :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Af is coming I know it, cramps like crazy and only one pink line on the test. Fingers x 4 you!!!

12 years ago

BFN for me. hopefully 2012 is my year

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo