Community post

Discussion

Half a line?!

So I was bored and took a First Response 6 Days Sooner Test that I had left over from last month. My husband and I have struggled with infertility (our son is proudly adopted!) so I wasn't really expecting anything. It's more out of habit at this point.

Anyway, I'm kind of over FR since I've gotten a few evaporation lines and was just planning to use this one up/pass the time. Lo and behold there's... half a line?! What is this?! It even popped up after the three minute wait (I checked at 3.5 minutes).

The top half of the line is most definitely dark pink, but then it disappears halfway down. I can still see a line, but it's not at all like the top half and can't be seen that well in a picture.

I called up FR and they say it's a positive result no matter how long the line is (yay!!). I'm still having doubts though.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm 11dpo and AF is due in either 1-2 days. Any and all advice appreciated!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo