Community post

Discussion

Has anyone else on here had a tubal reversal?

I got pregnant at 17 with my boyfriend in highschool. We stayed together for 10 years and had 3 children together. After my third child I had my tubes tied. We ended up getting a divorce bc he got really bad into drugs and that was not the life I wanted for myself or my children. A couple years later a met the love of my life and got married again. He has no children of his own and would really love for us to have a child together. He is an amazing dad to my 3 children. He treats them as if they were his own, but i know he would love to actually have one of his own. So after 4 years of being together I had a tubal reversal. I had no issues getting pregnant before, and now it's been monthsof trying and nothing. Has anyone else had a tubal reversal? Id really like to talk to someone else that has gone thru the same thing to see if they got pregnant right away, or if they had trouble conceiving after the reversal too.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo