Community post

Discussion

5dpo today

I'm roughly 5dpo today and have been having symptoms since yesterday...

today I've had achey tops of legs like I've been walking when I haven't! lower back ache like I get around AF time, front cramping mainly sore and tender around ovary area (pelvis) and loose stools for 3 days sorry tmi!!

are these signs?
I'm new to this!!
when should I test? I've gone and got the first response 6 days early tests?

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

You should try to wait until either af comes or 10 dpo or the hcg hormone won't be detected, which leads to false bfn... I'm also 5 dpo and am really hoping for bfp, af is suppose to come sat, which will be 8 dpo...baby dust to us both :-)

12 years ago

Jess, that's a really short LP if AF comes 8 days past O!

I'm currently 7dpo, trying to wait until at least 10dpo to test. I started having some cramps and a tiny bit of spotting at 5dpo, which is really early for implantation, but I haven't had any cramping or spotting since.

I have had heartburn and backaches the past 2 days, so here's hoping it means something good! I'm going away tomorrow for a week, so I've packed AF supplies as well as a couple of FRERs and a Clear Blue digital. :)

Hubby's bday is on Jan10th, so I hope to present him with the positive digital test while we're away as an early gift.

12 years ago

I am also 5dpo today... af due January 8thish ... I am going to test either the 8th or the 9th. Fx! and Good luck!

I have not been symptom tracking on purpose this cycle. I tend to create symptoms in my head when I do and I end up being not pregnant when this happens so.. I am not sure if i am having symptoms or not. I had diarrhea feeling stomach cramps last night. Very tired. Sensitive nipples.. thats about it.

Wishing you a happy new year with a bfp!!

User Image

12 years ago

i am also 5dpo today. i also have been having cramps like crazy. i dont want to go crazy over symptoms this month because that will drive you crazy mentally and emotional. No symptom tracking just going into the days stress free;-)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo