Community post

Discussion

12 DPO cycle buddies?

View Full Post

Just wondering if anyone would like to share symptoms they've been having. I o'ed nov 5th.

30 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 30 Replies | Last Page

don't get discouraged sutter. there is still a chance. this morning I woke up feeling sick. stuffed up and runny nose, nausea, dry heaving, my eyes are watering and I just feel like poop.... but im still hanging positive. I bought a few of the clearblue digital with weeks estimator tests and they have come up negative, but ive heard that the digital ones are not as sensitive as the non digital. It doesn't matter I got one positive and ive heard that even the faintest positive is still a positive . AF is expected on Saturday so that is when I am going to use my last digital test and just wait it out until then, im not getting discouraged, but im nervous . Good luck to everyone and

9 years ago • Post starter

Tested negative this AM. aF due in 3 days. :(

9 years ago

stay positive Ketushka its not over till the fat witch sings... You still have a chance

Thank you girls :).

9 years ago

Youre welcome

Thank you for the encouragement!!!

9 years ago

We all need it... that's why were here... so that we can congregate with the people who are going through the same things we are... Its awesome... and optimism is definitely key right now.... If youre not optimistic that can be bad because then you can get depressed... Im always optimistic so it makes things easier for everyone else including me...

If you don't mind sharing how long have you been girls TTC? 1st child, 2nd??

9 years ago

I ovulated on the 7th and also head sex on the 7th and going to the date of 10 an11 I started having symptoms as far as a dull abdominal cramp this past weekend I had an appetite change as far as not wanting anything to eat besides peppers and chips and having very bad mood swings the littlest things set me off tingling in my hands and by way and did a home test Monday and Tuesday both came out neg also having vivid dreams not going to count myself out cause havent had my normal symptoms for my period, it due Friday or Sat. Thats when ill test again but she better not show.

9 years ago

Keep you head up cause we in the same boat i did two an they came out neg.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo