Community post

Discussion

12 DPO cycle buddies?

Just wondering if anyone would like to share symptoms they've been having. I o'ed nov 5th.

30 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 30 Replies | Last Page

I believe I O'd on the 6th.

9 years ago

Have you tested? Do you have any symptoms?

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello :) Hope ya'll don't mind me jumping in... I believe I ovulated on the 5th...how are things looking for you ladies??

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago

So far nothing but bfn when testing. Still a little early I believe so going to wait a couple more days. Having a few symptoms boobs tender cramping a little... I am an avid pepsi drinker and it tastes disgusting right now. Also the smell of french fries makes me want to throw up... not trying to look into other symptoms just yet... but praying for the best.... you?

I saw on another post Callie got a BFP!! Congrats!

Haven't tested again. BFN on day 11.

9 years ago

Don't get discouraged sutter. Your BFP will come. I'm very grateful that mine came with my first try. Thank you

Hello, hope u don't mind me chiming in! I'm 11 doo and obsessing!

9 years ago

Hey anna! What symptoms are you having? Have you taken any tests?

Hello ladies. I believed I ovulated on 7th. This is my first month TTC.Tested twice so far negative. I am kinda counting myself out but still honna test till AF. I smell things little more and enjoy food little more :).
Good luck ladies.

9 years ago

BFN first urine this morning on DPO 13.

Have any of you had late BFP testing? I have heard of ladies not getting a BFP until DPO 16 or more. Have you experienced this? AF Due tomorrow so we will see soon enough or will test later this week. Maybe I am a late tester this time around. Hopeful thinking!

My heart is so wrapped into this, hoping and praying for a blessing. Had a chemical pregnancy last month. Was blessed with our firstborn almost 5 years ago now. We tried for two years and had one loss before our son. Trying not to be impatient or discouraged....

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo