Community post

Discussion

7dpo TWW Anxiety Support Group!

View Full Post

Ok. So here it is. I have never buddied up for the tww wait before but now I'm on my 4th tww trying for number four maybe this'll help pass the time and hopefully add a little fun!

57 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 57 Replies | Last Page

No worries kendra bug away! I'll always do my best to help a new mum as when I had my babies I had no-one. I know what it's like to have no idea and no one to relate to! My husband was away for months at a time too so I spent most of it literally all by myself!

7ayaty I saw your tests and they are confusing. I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. I'm pretty sure I had a chemical the cycle before this one and it is excruciatingly disappointing. Hugs to you. There's not much to do but wait and see. Please let us know what's happening?

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you maggic. I will do. No af yet but I am not holding much hope. Fingers crossed for next cycle for us all xx

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Hi 7ayaty! Just took a look at ur tests too, and the second to most recent i couldve sworn i saw a faint red line also, then the most recent was less so, where u testing at the same time and same way? .

Just wait and see you never know. GoodLuck! & its a great attitude to know there will always be another cycle just 2 weeks away.......thats what keeps me going. *hug*

Untill i see a faint line for others to scrutinize i dont want to bother, bcos its so obv its all bfn right now, have 2 days to go b4 i break out the clear blue digitals.......

9 years ago

Hi kendra-heart,

Yup tests are all taken the same way just dffrrent days and times. The lines are much clearer in person. I took a total of 16 frer's and all have a pink line come up! But yes the recent ones are lighter. I also took 2 suprrdrug ones and had lines in that too aswell as clearblue had a faint cross. I just took my last frer now and yup pink line came up too, are all these tests evaps? I just dont know anymore. AF not here yet. If nothing shows till friday i will go get a blood test done.

Thank you for your support lovelies. Hugs

Xx

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

7ayaty, I absolutely believe your tests are bfp's not Evaps. My heart goes out to you. I def think you should get a blood test done. At least with my disappointment a month ago I only had faint lines for one day before they disappeared so it wasn't a drawn out guessing game. I just hope there's a surprise in store for you and if not that it's over quickly. I'll be thinking of you ok?

Kendra, if you pee on a stick you must share!

:)

9 years ago • Post starter

Aww thank you maggic, you're very sweet. I believe they're are bfps too if not then i am never using frer and superdrug tests ever again. Af still not here, i still feel preg, back is killing me which isnt my normal af symptom and cm (sorry tmi) is slippery whitish. Arghh all so confusing but yh i just wanna know whats going on. I finished all tests now so just waiting to see if af will show tomorrow and either way i'm gonna get bloods done friday so i can confirm to myself that i indeed am/was preg!

Xx

9 years ago

O please let's know the results of blood tests ok 7ayaty best of luck.

For me, got the official digital Digital Blue BFN at 13 DPO :-| but took apart the test to see if there's anything lacking..... but looks like its a legit BFN.... o well.

AF due 29th in 2 days at 15 DPO, will test again then

I dont have any feelings of AF so far though, not at all, so still keeping the hope,

images on my HPT Images

thanks for the support ladies

9 years ago

Hello lovelies. A quick update. af showed its face today with a vengeance! I have the bloods tomorrow to confirm whether it was a chemical or were all those tests wrong! Either way I am out this cycle. Very gutted but also excited to be getting another chance with a new cycle as atleast I ave answers nw unlike the last few days filled with confusion! Let's make this a fun cycle ladies! :)

Kendra-heart you never know, anything can happen in 2 days hon. Hugs!

Maggic, I hope you"re well mummy :)

Xx

9 years ago

Thanks 7ayaty, cant believe AF came for you! Would be nice to see what bloodwork says, ridiculous..... *Hug*

14 DPO, still negative and i took the test the right way this time, cried a bit to DH, bcos also found out hes not going to be around for next OV period.....(11-15 Dec) said he'll start talking to them to reschedule his work tho.....i think just to cheer me up.

Still zero feelings or symptoms for AF tho. And i knw this souncs cliche but i still feel pregnant. Still got a few twinges and very light stabs on left side this morning, still having nausea when i wake up. Lay very still to make sure it wasnt imagined.

Well im done spending money on tests. Tomorrow is day of truth.

AF 29 Nov - Do Your Worst Witch......Or Forever Hold Your Peace lol

9 years ago

Your symptoms sound very good kendra! 14 dpo still early and fingers crossbthe witch holds her peace! Lol

Oh no, you could bd the day he leaves and anything is possible! I've learnt no matter how much we plan, it wont happen unless its meant to and sometimes we dont even plan and it happens! With my first, it was an absolute fluke, we bd once unprotected a couple of days straight after af thinking i am safe and boom! Got preg, what are the chances of that happening! Shevwas born a day before my first wedding anniversary! So i really believe as much as we plan it, its not really upto us, its all in the books so best to stay hopeful :) xx or theres always yhe turkey baster hahah (joking lol saw this in a movie once).

Keep us updated hon

Xx

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo