Community post

Discussion

7dpo TWW Anxiety Support Group!

Ok. So here it is. I have never buddied up for the tww wait before but now I'm on my 4th tww trying for number four maybe this'll help pass the time and hopefully add a little fun!

57 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I'm 8dpo today, TTC my first. I've been cramping and gassy the past few days but nothing much today. I've had one tender breast and slightly sore nipples. I've also felt achy all over but not sure if that's because I just started exercising again after taking a week or so off or if it's a pg symptom. I also felt super tired this morning about 4 hours after I woke up (like I could crawl in bed and sleep a few hours!) and feel tired again now, but again not sure if this is b/c I've been getting up early to exercise or pg symptom! Ah!

This is my 3rd cycle of full on TTC. I'm a poas addict so am going to try REALLY hard to wait it out this time until AF is supposed to show since BFN are no fun! I also used pre-seed for the first time this cycle so maybe that will help as well? Good luck!

9 years ago

Hi there! I'm 7dpo today and so anxious as well! I'm also ttc baby#1 and have had similar symptoms as you Jen. No sore or tender breasts but lots of bloating, gas and cramping. Also been feeling light headed and really tired lately. I feel exhausted today because I had horrible sleep last night. Hoping all of these are good signs! for us! I'm starting to test tomorrow until af's due date (I'm a POAS addict too lol).

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Hi all! I'm 6dpo today and even though I KNOW they'll be BFN, I've already taken 3 tests. Cause I'm insane.

But, as this would be my 4th kiddo, I have to say, I FEEL pregnant. And not cause we're trying so long. We live apart due to work, so we've always been the "if it happens" couple. We've been not "not trying" for 2 years now. But, he got a few days off 4 days before O and we made up for lost time.

The most obvious symptom is my boobs. They have EXPLODED over night. I had some gapping in the cups of my bra yesterday, and today, overflowing. And while they get firmer before AF, never like this, and never so fast.

Anyway, I'm hoping I am. It'd be a great surprise. I'm going to try to hold out until at least 10-12 dpo, cause I don't think I'd make it til missed AF. It is so hard to not pee on that evil little stick!

9 years ago

Hello, I'm back and still in the wait. I started this thread and then disappeared because there's nothing like a mini crisis to pass time on the tww! Our recently adopted kitty cat had two kittens! It was quite the drama. I sat up with her while she laboured all night until she finally started pushing at 4am and the baby was stuck! I had to pull it out! The second kitten wouldn't come so she had an emergency csection. I've been managing my own 'kittens' and the new ones ever since.

I'm trying for my fourth as well true chick. It doesn't matter how many we've had before the tww is still torture!

I'm 10dpo today and have been having some wicked af like cramps since yesterday. Other than that nothing, nothing except a bad attitude! I've been quite emotional and negative.

I just wanna know and I just wanna know now! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Lolol! @ TrueChick......& awwwwwww i love kittens!

i'm 11 DPO, hanging on to my sanity by a thread, yesterday BFN, today BFN, bought 15 more sticks, they're not even sensitive sticks, but i need something to do. Saving clear blue digital ones till a day b4 AF, which is due in 5 days, dont think i'll last that long b4 i have a breakdown. First timer here, and it seemed like very positive cm, ovulation (i track) & 3 days of "activities" b4, day of and day after ov......hopin for the best.

Baby Dust Sprinkles! xoxo

9 years ago

Hi Kendra heart! Well my tww is over :(. I'm so confused as I got three big fat evaps on 10dpo. I got a bit too excited because on the morning of 11dpo af arrived full force! I was so disappointed. I'm cycle day 4 now and still on af. No wonder I was such a misery guts with af on her way!

The two kittens are doing really well. They are about 5 days old and mummy cat has taken over their care now she is recovering from her surgery. Their eyes aren't open yet but they are def getting bigger and more rolypoly! Oh and they have cute baby lips and tiny toes and make little sucking noises when they're on the boobie! I can fit both of them in one hand.

I'm a Poas addict too. A lot of ladies can't stand seeing a bfn more than once which is fair enough but I like to be let down gently by seeing nothing well before af is due. I hope you don't have to wait too many cycles. So this will be baby number one for you? How exciting! Fx'd! :)

Awww Maggic! Im very sorry to hear that *big HUG* you just have to keep on tyring and dont loose hope! You have three beautiful children & will surely be blessed with a 4th to complete ur dream family :-). And im so glad mama Kitty and babies are doing well! Tell her to shake sum of the preggy hormones my way :-)

Yep this will be my first and im so super excited that im even trying its ridicoulous lol. My DH is a photographer and travels all over Africa so it makes planning even harder but strangely enough, more fun bcos it is constantly on both our minds. He calls & drives me crazy asking if its "in yet" ?!!!

Well im still holding out till 29th, got a couple sharp pinches and dull rumblings this morning. Decided not to test but by evening & 2mrw morning i know i will...."My name is Kendra & Im a Poas addict"

Thanks for the support!

9 years ago

Thanks for your kind words :). Pinching is a good sign. Oh the agony of the wait. Seriously it doesn't matter how many times you've done it before every time feels like the first time. Same with having the baby. With my second I went into shock because I thought I'd know exactly what to do as I'd done it before but no, she was a completely different baby and kept me guessing!

I'm hoping you get a bfp! First baby first try would be so exciting! You are stronger than me, there's no way I'd be able to wait till the 29th! I buy internet cheapies in bulk so I can test on a whim and then after 10dpo I use a good brand once a day until af. Maybe I'll get my bfp this time round. My last baby I got my bfp on our sixth try. All perfectly timed cycles. I'm 39 now and my cycle is a bit odd so we'll see I guess. Fx'd for you!

Hahaha @ buying tests in bulk, no im not that bad (yet)

I'll probably be bugging you for advice or suggestions every month if this happens to be positive for me, i wasnt there when my sister gave birth so im totally clueless bout the actual way it goes, been watching Nucleus Media and all sorts of online resources though!

today 12 DPO BFN (but its a real cheapy store brand). There is activity going on again, some very light cramping on left side, a "heavy" feeling in the pit of my stomach thats not pain, just a low down heaviness, some fluttering and nausea when i stand up quickly, and sooooo Gassey! I never though i'll be happy to say im gassey lol!

plus i was feeling unusually hot all night but not sick/feverish so i reached for thermometer and my basal body temp was 98.8, usually its 97.8-98.3.

I will STRUGGLE and hold off on testing for 3 days till Sat 29th (AF due date)......God help me fight off that witch!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! So I'm 16dpo today. Had faint positives from 12dpo but they don't seen to GE getting any darker. Looks like a chemical for me. Af due today or tomorrow so will just wait and see.

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo