Community post

Discussion

Right Ovary Pain :( Please help

Ok so I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 months now. Same thing is happening everytime. I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. I have talked to my Midwife who delivered my 2 year old daughter and she says to just keep trying. Every month I chart when I am ovulatiing, about a week past ovulation I get sharp right ovary pain for about 2 weeks. I get a BFN and then try again next month and the same thing happens RIGHT SIDE OVARY PAIN. Never any pain on the left side. Before trying to get pregant I did not have ovary pain at all. With my first Pregnacy I had no issues and got pregnant the very first month of trying. Has anyone had similar experiences. Im starting to get worried there is something wrong with me. Also today I am supposed to be on my period and so far nothing. I tested 4 days ago and it was a BFN. I am scared to test again because I am just worried it will be another letd down :( Thanks in advance to anyone that has advice.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Yesterday at 7 DPO I had some sharp pain towards the right in my lower abdomen/pelvis area. I have been TTC for a couple months and BFN so far, but I'm still waiting to test. I've never had this pain so it's new to me. However, this pain doesn't last to me. Today I didn't get the pain...
Sorry I'm not sure what it is either.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo