Community post

Discussion

Nerves on Edge!

Hubby and I have been going through the insemination process. Last insemination done July 22nd. The doctor stated that we could test as of today, however, hubby and I are anxious and tested yesterday. Use the Clearblue test and the plus sign was very light but their. That was done around 7 p.m. yesterday. Again anxious, hopeful soon-to-be godmother took me to the store and we went and got a digital test. I took the digital and it came back not pregnant.
Woke up this morning, and took the other Clearblue test that was in the first pack that had the plus side, and yet again it came back with a thin positive. I want to call my doctor to see about getting a blood test done, but knowing my luck, my AF will come.
Hubby and I have 3 boys but he is desperately wanting a girl, and even though it's not a hundred percent guarantee, we have been trying for the past year to have a baby. And this is the first time that I've even had a positive at all, being that the positive was very light. My cycle does not start again until normally the 10th or the 11th, so I'm trying not to overthink it but, has this happened to anyone before? What were the outcomes?

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi,
To put your mind at rest most digital are not sensitive at 50mlu with the exception being the clear blue digital with week estimator which is 25mlu. If you want it confirmed by digital try the week estimator.
Good luck and please keep us updated

7 years ago

Yea thats the one that we bought that shows digital and week estimator. But it was negative. I couldnt take it anymore so I came to the doctors office to get blood work. I should know the answer by the end of the day! Im so nervous but i am so anxious for this!

7 years ago • Post starter

Yea thats the one that we bought that shows digital and week estimator. But it was negative. I couldnt take it anymore so I came to the doctors office to get blood work. I should know the answer by the end of the day! Im so nervous but i am so anxious for this!

Hi,
Keeping fingers crossed for you, hope the doctor gives you a
Good luck

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo