Community post

Discussion

5dpo buddies!! Anyone there ??

I have no major symptoms.. And the ones that I have I am not sure if they are real or they are just in my mind.. I am feeling a but gassy and constipated.. But I hv had such problems before.. I experienced some cramps on lower abdomen on 1 dpo.. But nothing after that.. And today I had some shooting pains in BB.. I got some vivid dreams as well.. But all these just come n go.. Is it supposed to be like that or do u think they are really positive signs.. And ya I hv been really moody since yesterday:( keeping my fingers crossed.. Is there anyone out there to accompany me?

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 5 DPO as well! I have had similar symptoms that could go either way but I have had sensitive nips today and yesterday to the point where I know I'm not making it up. Normally I get sore boobs on the sides at this point in my cycle but the sensitivity in my nipples are way more noticeable than the sore sides. I am hoping it's a good sign but not looking too much into it. But I am there with you lol I want them to be good signs but I never know if my head is messing with me!

12 years ago

I'm 4 dpo today and I've been nauseated the past couple of days. I keep thinking that I must be imagining it though as it's so early. When I was pregnant with my 4 y.o. dd, I didn't really have any symptoms other than some cramping right before AF was due. I didn't get any morning sickness until about 8 or 9 weeks. So, if you don't have any symptoms now, it doesn't mean you're out.

12 years ago

Ha!Its nice to know you both.. loads of baby dust to both of you.. ya I totally understand that half the symptoms are imagined :) but its tough not to think about it.. now that I am in holidays, I have nothing else to do... i didnt want to travel or go on a trip thinking it might affect my cycles.. so being at home and just praying.. :) hope you guys had a good christmas..please do let me know if you get any more symptms or anything at all.. as of now i have nothing going on.. i did get a few vivid dreams.. but I have always gotten them haha..what do i say... good luck.. keep in touch.. :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm also 5dpo today. I wish you all and !!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo