Community post

Discussion

2 dpo,looking for a tww buddie

This month has been our 4th month ttc, I'm so impatient and frustrated... av expected dec 31, hoping for a positive pregnancy test on new years :-) I started taking fertilade this month too, praying it works!.

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello and Merry Christmas! I am 1dpo today :) We are on third cycle ttc... wishing you nothing but and a

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you :-) today I am 6 dpo, and have been feeling some symptoms, I hope its not just in my head and truly a baby :-) are you having any symptoms? I'm suppose to start af on new years eve,what about you? Baby dust to u

12 years ago • Post starter

HI ladies, i'm 7dpo today (29th) 4th month TTC. Since yesterday have felt so tired i could collapse at aork, cold/flu like symptoms hot/cold runny/stuffy nose and on and off headache. CM is whhite and sticky not creamy. I hate the 2WW it is a complete nightmare and i am always petrified of reading in to anything as to not get let down. Keep getting errect nipples and strange sensations

Gx BD to all...

12 years ago

Hello and thank you for posting, today I had cold/allergy symptom and even got a bloody nose, now I feel heavy, bloated feeling... very heavy cm, almost feels like af is coming but I'm praying its not...

Baby dust to us all :-)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo