Community post

Discussion

13dpo testing dec 26th

i'm 13dpo and im testing december 26. so far my symptoms include exhaustion, very sore boobs, acne, mild cramping, twinges, backache, nausea, and food aversion.
do you
this wasn't exactly planned but im not against it at all. im kind of excited. i'm hoping for a BFP.

i just told my mother and she's nervous for me. ive been on a lot of medications that could possibly harm the baby but shes supportive. were going to test on the 26th. she said to enjoy christmas then worry about it.
mmp
i';m positive im pregnant and very excited. what do you ladies think? could i be pregnant.

anyone else at 13 dpo and would like to share their symptoms for comparison.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

16 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

I'm 14 dpo today. Tested yesterday - BFN. I'm going to test again in the morning, since I still have no sign of AF at all. Honestly, I pretty much have no symptoms - but, for me, that's actually weird. I'm thinking that all the "symptoms" I thought I had were probably PMS symptoms now. Guess we'll see soon enough!

12 years ago

Hey there! I am 17 dpo. AF is 3 days late. I tested twice on 15 dpo and both were BFN. I did a dumb thing just because I was curious, and peed on a FRER that gave me a BFN two days ago (yes, I re-used it) and it came up positive. I don't think it's valid, but I'm not testing again until Friday. I really don't feel like AF is coming and I had 3 days of brownish/pink spotting from 5 dpo to 8 dpo. If it was truly implantation bleeding though I would have gotten a BFP much sooner. I'm so confused. I have 5 kids and like you, this was not something necessarily planned, but we are also hoping for a BFP now as well.

12 years ago

Hi, I'm 19 dpo, have symptoms: headache, moody, cramps, gassy, frequent urination, increased appetite, no spotting at all, sensitive nipples... Is it early to take a test? I read somewhere you should wait 10 days your period is late till you take test?

12 years ago

Lil, I would think you could go ahead and test now. I keep getting negative tests on the Dollar Tree tests, but no sign of a period coming either. I'm stumped.

12 years ago

Gosh,I'm so nervous, but I'll wait 2 more days, it's my birthday on 29th and than I'll get tested, hope it'll will be happy (positive)

12 years ago

Hi ... m 12 DPO and so far my symptoms include exhaustion, mild cramping, backache, nausea, bloating, gas, headache, vivid dreams ...

This is my first attempt n i'm eagerly waiting for next week so that i can test...

Hope for the best ... I'm so nervous ...

~ Rashmi

12 years ago

Girls,I just took test, and it's Good lucky everyone!

12 years ago

YAY!!!! So very happy for you! Have a happy, healthy, blessed 9 months! How exciting!

12 years ago

Hi, i'm new to this page. I wasnt trying to conceive, but it looks like it might have happened? I was wondering if i could get some help from you ladies. These are my symptoms:

-Nausea ( especially in the morning, but on and off during the day.)
-sensitive to smell ( i cant seem to tolerate the fragrance my boss is using for our office nor my husband's cologne)
-food aversion ( i love tootsie rolls, now everytime i put one in my mouth i get nauseous. ive had to spit out my food twice because i get grossed out?) but i havent lost my appetite, still eating pretty well.
-mild headaches in the morning.
-very stuffy nose in the morning (flu like symtoms)
-my bbs are perkier and the areola a little darker. 2 wks ago i felt like they were sored, like if someone had pinched them or punch them, i couldnt even touch them. Now they're a little sore only.
-ive been extremely bloated for the last two weeks, more than what you consider normal. I seriously look like 3 months pregnant, that's how bad it is.
-ive had cramps here and there, but not even mild.
-Ive had several vivid dreams of me being pregnant, of people telling me im pregnant, of me holding my baby, and in the last one i could even feel my pregnant belly.
-There's days i feel all the symptoms like crazy and others i dont?

Ive had false alarms before, but nothing like this one. Im not one that is naseous every day for a week or even to get grossed out! I am so nervous about this, please help! If I am, thank you Lord!!!!

12 years ago

Welcome, Mari! Have you tested? Is AF late?

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo