Community post

Discussion

pregnancy or not?

hello i was wondering what you all think my last period was on the twenty ninth of june i have cycles between thirty and thirty five last time i calculated they were thirty anyway since all of this about a week ago maybe even over a noticed some spotting in my discharge when i wiped my chest feels heavy and full ive also been have mild cramps for a week and a half ive taken two pregnancy tests and i believe them to be faint but i could be wrong i haven't seen my period yet but ive decided to wait until the end of the month oh and my discharge is really white so wondered if any of you have hsd a similar thing happen to them at all thank you i would really apprichate any feedback any of you have and im happy to give you any advice you may be wanting i just keep thinking i might come on but i don't thank you again xx

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Best thing is to wait and test luv... I know the anticipation is killing you. It kills all of us.

7 years ago

thank you i have tested xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo