Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Hey Everyone! Last month was my first month TTC, after one month of NTNP, both of which ended with AF. So now, on TTC Cycle 2, I have an EDD of May 2, 2017, so I thought I'd start a May 2017 forum.

My FW is next weekend, which will be a bit strange because I will be visiting my parents for my birthday. I'm sure DH and I will make it work though.

Who else is hoping April Showers bring May....babies?

User Image

103 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 103 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Babybump have you hear of cassava root? I chose that instead of fertile aid. It promotes ovulation and the longer you take it it promotes hyper ovulation. I couldn't get pregnant for what years and when I did I miss carried. I started taking it and a month and a half later I was pregnant with my 16 month old. I am taking it again but my cycles have only been back for 2 months due to breastfeeding so I don't know yet if I even ovulated. I need to buy some test straps but figured I would give it a couple months. I have been taking the samsara root for 3 months now so I hope it works for me again. Good luck. I might look into fertile aid if I get AF this month.

2 days to go and I am having cramps and some pretty awful back pain. I had a botched epidural on my last labor and that is where the pain is. I am wondering if I may be and the hormones are messing with my lower back. I want to test but haven't broke down to buy one yet. I went 2 years and spent more money than I want to admit on pregnancy and ovulation test strips.

I woke up this morning and my mouth is so dry and basically so is my cm. I feel kind of foggy but that may be because I have been taking pain meds for my back for the last 4 days. My boobs normally hurt by now when AF is about to show but they feel fine other than a little chapped from nursing, she doesn't nurse very often like 2 times a day right now, and I think with her not nursing as frequently my nappies are just dry.

No headaches which I normally get when AF is showing but I also get them more when I am pregnant so I don't know what is going on. I estimated I ovulated about 13 days ago. My cycles used to be 28 days so I would have known by now but since the baby it has been 30 days. Not sure if the camu camu vitamin I am taking has anything to do with it, I just know it extends ur lateal phase, I produce low progesterone and had to take suppositories when I had my last baby. I am sure I will have to take it again.

Good luck ladies! Here's to hoping we all get our

7 years ago

No I haven't armywife! What do you need to do with it, just like..eat it? lol We mainly got the fertilaid for hubs sperm count, I just figured I may as well pair it up since it doesn't really effect my daily life.

I ovulated about 12 hours ago so I'm officially on 1dpo today! Going to try to not obsess over symptoms or even think about it until closer to expected AF, good news is it will still be August so it will make this month pass fast!

7 years ago

Babybump, it is just a fertility vitamin on foreverblessedtwins.com. good cassava root vitamin and the website I listed gives information too. I am taking it to help me. Took it last time too.

7 years ago

Can't believe it ladies! I've tried 4 months to conceive #4 and received a bfp at 9dpo today on a fr! Hope you are all well! First time I've posted! Due 1st may but prob my 3rd April baby! Baby dust to all! Which website do I use now I received a positive? Hope to see many bfps from you all in the coming days xxx

7 years ago

Slight left breast achiness/pain, and some slight cramping. Thought I saw either DH's "stuff" leaking out or more EWCM. No idea which. Just so I don't drive myself NUTS I'm going to assume it was his "stuff" leaking out.

No one tells you how gross it is to have unprotected sex. Am I the only one who feels this way?!

User Image

7 years ago

whatwillbe - I try to explain that to my husband all the time! Like yes, BD is not over simply when we're done! lol It wouldn't be uncommon to have EWCM so soon after ovulation, so even if that was it don't read too much into it. Give it a week and if it's still around THEN you can start questioning it! But I think you're 2dpo like me right? It is very rare you would feel symptoms this early, I'm not even going to start paying attention until 8 or 9dpo - thats when they're most common to start kicking in. Everything else is just attributed to lingering ovulation

7 years ago

Congrats GParker!

Today I'm 12DPO, and woke up at 3am really having to go so of course I POAS, and thought I had a squinter. But I had a squinter last month, and it was a BFN so I just went back to bed.

So then when I woke up again at 6:30am, I figured, why not try again. And OMG. I think I might have a . I've uploaded both pics on here, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I still had a negative on the digital one, but I used it at 3am and not 6:30. So I'm trying to do a 4 hour hold until 11, and going to try a digital again.

Yes, I'm a serial POAS addict. But I am just too excited to not try again!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Overthinker, looks like a positive :-)

7 years ago

Hey ladies! This is my first post! we are on cycle 3 ovulated either the 8th or 9th. We have 2 girls but this is our first time actively TTC. Looks like we got our BFP this morning, then a digital after a 4hour hold. Hoping for the best we've had 3 miscarriages and some genetic abnormalities on my side, so hoping for a healthy, sticky baby!

7 years ago

My EDD if this one sticks is may 4th!! I am currently 7dpo and CD22.

Been emotional, lost appetite and more CM, as well as more tummy issues than usual. Super hopeful that these are positive indications!! But this wait is killing me! only my second month ttc.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo