Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

View Full Post

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 294 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Dandy : I wouldn't worry too much about your progesterone results, it really just shows if you ovulated or not. You are already on progesterone for lutealphase support, so it should be fine. As far as the squinter goes, I will keep my fingers crossed for a blaring bfp for you soon.

Miam: I am so sorry for your loss. That must be do difficult on all levels. Hugs to you.

Lucky : fingers crossed for your testing to commence.

Afm: I really think that I ovulated late. My opk this morning is nearly nonexistent. I now have creamy /sticky cervical mucus, which indicates that I ovulated and progesterone is most likely elevated. I estimate based on the first positive opk, that I maybe 3-4 dpo and not 11dpo. I guess I will just wait it out, lol. At least my spiritson are good.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Thank you for talking me off a ledge last night. Some times its just harder than I like to admit.

Dandy good luck love you not outntil AF shows.

Cronins- man what a long week for you I hope you have cought the egg. !!

I wish I had an answer for you lucky. I'm not on that but I have been crapming is good for a change.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Convinced AF is coming. EXTREMELY emotional. I want to rip everybodys head off one minute and then want to cry the next. Realy think im out but im ok w it. Ill jst look forward to Af so i can try again. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry dandy. I think we can all relate to that.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Dandy: how long is you lutealphase normally? Are you cramping or is it all emotionally like pms? It still could be early pregnancy symptoms too. Hugs...

-Victoria

7 years ago

Cronins. My lutealphase is normally 14 days. AF due in 5 days. Not really crampy so much as some pinching n some sharp pains on my only overy side. Thinking clomid could have agrivated my endometriosis. Thats kind of what the pains feel like anyway. Havnt had any trouble w it since b4 my 2 year old was concieved. I really think the sensitive tests i have would have picked up a positive, if it were there by now.

Good morning. How is everyone feeling?

Good morning! Doing not too bad this morning - did a one step pregnancy test and got a faint second line this morning but just did another one there and it was completely negative so don't know if I'm imagining things yet again! How're you doing?x

7 years ago

Good morning! I'm doing well this morning. No new symptoms here, just hoping this week flies by :-)

7 years ago

Lucky, i agree, hoping this week goes fast. Katie, thats so frustrating! How many dpo are you? Hopefully your first test had more concentrated urine. I took one this morning and a big fat no, of course. Idk y. Guess i still had a glimmer of hope.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo