Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy? 1dpo

Felt my ovulation last night. So today is day 1 and im already nuts! Lol. Ide like someone near my dpo to chat with. Maybe we can pass some time talking about symptoms and talk each other out of testimg to soon. Haha.

294 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 294 Replies | Last Page

I am currently 3 dpo. I triggered with hcg 5000 iu, so I have been testing it out of my system. It's going to be a long TWW, lol.

-Victoria

7 years ago

Yes this is goung to be a long two weeks. Lol. First month of clomid and first time i have ever felt my ovulation. So im so excited and have high hopes for this month. But trying to stay realistic. We have been trying for baby number 2 since we had our son 2 years ago. He is my only one n had him at 34! How long will the hcg be in your system so you can test and be confident thats its not the trigger?

7 years ago • Post starter

I used clomid and Menopur this cycle. I have been trying for the last 6 months. I have only 1 fallopian tube due to a ruptured ectopic pregnancy in 2006.

As far as the trigger goes, I think I can test in 10-11 days to finally see a real BFP, but it could take the whole tww, lol. I usually test until the trigger is out then if it starts getting darker again then I will know that it's the real deal. I even used a Clear blue easy week's estimator which showed 1-2 weeks pregnant. I will use another one at the end of the tww to see if it says anything greater than 2+ weeks.

It's great that you used clomid as well. Did you trigger or just use timed intercourse? It's nice to have a cycle buddy in the tww. My last pregnancy took us 4 1/2 years to conceive. She is now 9 months old, but I want to try one last time as I will be 42 in August.

-Victoria

7 years ago

I only have one tube as well. Lost it due to endometriosis when i was 23. Dr was going to take out both but i would only concent to the one that had the most damage. Glad i fought him on it! Concieved our son naturaly. But were awaiting invetro. We didnt use a trigger this go round Jst timed intercourse with opks. I thought about asking my dr about it if i dont get pregnant in a couple months w clomid. I understand you wanting your second child soon, my mom and aunts all went into menapause by 40. So thst concerns me a little.

Hey! I'm also 3dpo today and going nuts!x

7 years ago

Ha. Welcome to our nuts-o cycle,Lol. Its making time go so slow. Its all i think about. Wish i could fast forward a week

Hey ladies,

Couldn't agree more. I am 4 dpo and I have been testing my trigger out. It's nice seeing lines even though it is not the real deal. Hoping that these lines eventually turn positive for real. At least my weekend has been busy so far. Hoping that trend continues. I have been exhausted from the hcg trigger and tmi, but gassy as well. We'll here's to a good night sleep.

-Victoria

7 years ago

Ive been unusualy gassy as well. And i believe the clomid has somehow irritated my IBS. But its all worth it. Lol. Ive got to get out of the house tmrw or im going to go crazy. My husband is off wrk due to a recient back surgery and i only work parr time but hVe taken time off to help him. So were all cooped up!

Wow, being cooped up will drive almost anyone crazy. Add the tww and time definitely stands still.

7 years ago

You bet cha! Going to try and find something to do tmrw, wish me luck! Lol

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo