Discussion

Any 3do ladies....

View Full Post

Come join me for the ttw!

TTC #1 since June 2011 PCOS Me- 25 DH- 31 User Image

22 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

welcome Rae0814 we are on the same cycle af is due on the 2nd too and i got my doc appt on the 29th and she will be doing testing as well i know that puts us at 8DPO but i say if she wants to do tests then why not im so anxious and excited and waiting is something i cant do either lol i want to test now sooooo baaadddd lol but i know its just way to early well good luck to you as well

12 years ago

hi i am 3dpo i will not be testing until 8-10 January as i ovulated later so will probably have a 30 day cycle. fx

12 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm 8dpo today...no symptoms yet. No spotting either, I usually start spotting a little bit before af...so far none:) last cycle i had a little bit of spotting a week before period and then somes of the days right before period.I hope this is a good sign! I'm going to resist taking a pregnancy test early, gonna try to wait to day of missed period ..it's gonna be hard!

12 years ago • Post starter

hello and welcome i know it is hard today i had a doc appt and she didnt want to do nothing no blood work or ultrasound just to check my lining and to make sure there aint no cyst she wants me to wait till at least a week past my cycle to do any blood work and im waiting for a call to get my appt to do a ultrasound but i guess it is best to wait and not be in a hurry to get test done so i can really be sure lol dont want any false test well today was good besides the cramping not as bad as other days but still uncomfortable a little bloating and backache with some tender breast and nausea today is bad i got to eat once today and a snack lol but thats it well hope all is well ladies good luck to us all and lots of baby dust

12 years ago

hello and welcome i know it is hard today i had a doc appt and she didnt want to do nothing no blood work or ultrasound just to check my lining and to make sure there aint no cyst she wants me to wait till at least a week past my cycle to do any blood work and im waiting for a call to get my appt to do a ultrasound but i guess it is best to wait and not be in a hurry to get test done so i can really be sure lol dont want any false test well today was good besides the cramping not as bad as other days but still uncomfortable a little bloating and backache with some tender breast and nausea today is bad i got to eat once today and a snack lol but thats it well hope all is well ladies good luck to us all and lots of baby dust

12 years ago

Can somebody look at my chart? Does it look like an implantation dip on 9dpo?

12 years ago • Post starter

yea possibly chick thats a big dip.

12 years ago

Hi everyone,

I posted on this thread a week or so ago and got my bfp this morning at 11 dpo. I'm just wondering if anyone else got one! I sure hope so.

12 years ago

Well congratulations I'm happy for all those getting bfp for me um out thus month af showed her rear end today but this is also my first time tracking my cycle good luck ladies praying for this cycles Bfp for my anniversary Feb 14

12 years ago

User Imagecongrats on your BFP milie, i myself am 8dpo, cranky irritable easily annoyed, back/hips hurt , kinda feel heavy, yesterday depression sooo not like me, at 5dpo , i had some pink streakd cm after monkey dancin with the hubs, i tested this morning got a BFP hoping just to early yet , (28 day cycyle with 19 lp)good luck and babydust to everyone, is 8 dpo to early to test if possible implant at 5dpo? plz advice i miss carried at 5 wks exactky one yr ago today (jan 3 2011 ) praying for a BFP before i get to old if not this month (im 33) ima just stop obsessing like i have last 12 mths:(

[url=User Image]

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo