Community post

Discussion

Trying to conceive for over a year need advice please

Hey ladies I hope you guys don't mind me venting on here. Have been actively trying to conceive without any success, and each month when af arrives it kills to know I'm out for the month. I've had test ran checking my ovaries doctors say I'm fine. I ovulate every cycle as well as menstrual cycles are normal. But unfortunately no luck. I've tried time intercourse just around time of ovulation as well Ttc every day still no bfp. I've took clomid for 3 months days 5-9 as well as days 3-7 and no bfp as I pray and hope for. I'm 27yrs old any suggestions

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Do you chart your temperatures with a basal body temperature thermometer? If not you may try that. I found out I was actually ovulating on day 20ish each month, giving me a short luteal phase. How is your cervical mucus? It should look & feel like whites. Have you had the following blood tests: vitamin d, tsh, check for anemia, lh, fsh, & others if those are normal. Do you take a prenatal? I had many problems but took Prenatal One "Just Once" by Rainbow Light & that worked well fur me. Also, use the search bar at the site naturalfertility.com to find almost all topics. And some say Preseed works great (did for me), & so does taking Nordic Natural's Prenatal omega 3. If all else fails, especially since it's been a year, have your hubby get a semen analysis done to check his count, motility & morphology. GL!

7 years ago

Thanks @eat2nourish I appreciate your advice and tips very much. I have been tempting and I do keep track. Maybe it's best to get all the test done that you mentioned and then go from there my doctor always says your fine your young to keep trying and it just makes me mad because he does nothing to help or try. But unfortunately my significant other has passed away some months ago but I just wanted to get information for my future just in case I choose to go down that road again. thanks so much

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry your significant other passed away. I know that must be so hard.

Testing may be of great use for you. My reproductive endocrinologist told me since me & my hubby had tried more than a year we needed testing. I'm grateful he suggested it before I started in supplements because then I knew my true lh fsh & other blood levels. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions. You're so smart to be proactive.

7 years ago

Hi, I am sorry you are going through this. I am not an expert but what about doing additional tests? All the best

7 years ago

Has yr dp/dh done any tests?

7 years ago

Thanks much. I have no clue why I had such a hard time trying to conceive but the first time using pre seed worked amazing. Would recommend it to anyone trying well I know everyone may have different issues but it never hurts to try.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo