Community post

Discussion

JUST HAD MISCARRIAGE 7/19/2016 SAME DAY OF ANNOUNCEMENT

Most Sad, horrible and embarrassing day of my life. Me and the DH decided to share our good news on 7/19/2016. I was only 6 weeks Preggo we told family and announced it on fb putting up pic of us holding test and all. I was at work we announced it around 9am that morning. Right afterwards I started having horrible cramps, Then a little later I started spotting and by the end of the day I was Bleeding very heavily and cramping really bad. We went to hospital and sure enough I had a Miscarriage OMG My heart dropped. Taught me a lesson not to announce nothing until after my first trimester. Everyone couldn't believe it and I'm forsure some thought I was lying too. But I've stopped Bleeding No cramping. I didn't need an DNC So my doctor said if or when I stop Bleeding and no more pain we can start trying again YAAAAAAY:) So I will be Ovulating tomorrow ITS TIME TO DO THE BABY DANCE AGAIN...Someone told me I will get Preggo right away...This time I will not be telling NO ONE But my DH until I'm about 4 or 5 months:)

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm so sorry! That was my biggest fear when I got pregnant with my daughter and my mom told EVERYONE.

Most people I know who do suffer from a MC do end up pregnant right away.

Hugs! (Squeezing you really tight)
Best wish, good luck, and again, I am so sorry for the loss. :(

7 years ago

So sorry to hear that! I know how you feel! (Hugs) and Baby Dust to you! I had a miscarriage one year ago on my wedding day. We had made a cute sign to be used as a prop in a photograph to announce our expecting, but unfortunately I started bleeding and knew I lost it. Hope you are well and good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo