Community post

Discussion

Feel like I'm going nuts

So I could be anywhere from 8 DPO to 11 DPO but been having weird symptoms, which could also be a sign that AF is on its evil way or that I'm coming down with a bug! I have had sensitive breasts, feeling nauseus intermittently, really tired but then waing up all through the night, to pee at least once but then waking super early! This could be nxiety though... Also been having headaches, some random pelvic cramps, heightened sense of smell and been super irritable and moody but then relly happy the next. I ghate this two week wait - it kills me every month. Its so disheartening to see that BFN when all you want so much is that BFP. After having an ovrian ectopic pregnancy at the start of this yer I'm just so nxious about it all and desperate to be a mum! Took a HPT yesterday and today (I know its too early). Yesterday definitely negative and then this morning I took a test at 5am nd thought I could see the very fintest of lines but it was so hard to see that I don't think it can be classed as a positive! Now can't help but think F is coming anytime, really wish I hd a super regular period, this wait kills me! Just had to get how I am feeling off my chest... I think my husband thinks I'm crazy and just feeling everything cuse I want it so much... Bby dust to all

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
Totally sympathize with you. You mentioned that you wanted regular cycles, have you looked into vitex? It balances out your hormones and regulates your cycles, hope you don't have to though and get your

7 years ago

Hey, thank you for taking the time to reply. I haven't tried Vitex - might give it a go. Just had a look online and saw that Amazon sell it - would you say its okay to buy through a site like amazon or should I got to Holland & Barrat or something? Thanks again

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo