Community post

Discussion

cycle buddy????? 12dpo

View Full Post

anyone on the same schedule as me and want to be cycle buddies? I o'ed nov,4th and im on dpo 12. Would love to be able to talk with someone going through the same things I am.

75 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 75 Replies | Last Page

This is my first month.

9 years ago

Yea as long as doesn't get me I will be testing tomorrow morning. to everyone and good luck I hope you all get your just remember your not out till the witch shows.
Caylibugg- can't wait to hear about your confirmed

9 years ago • Post starter

Welcome!!!!! I have been TTC for 10 months ...

TTC since may :/ I think I need to not stress and worry about it constantly and it may happen. So hard especially the week before AF

9 years ago

I agree it is hard.... It makes you go crazy even when I try not to think about it I still do.... Sigh hope this is your month

Definitely hard! Thanks Same to you! Im still learning all the lingo of this site ha! I think ive figured out of most of them hoping I don't sound like an idiot! Has everyone else tested???

9 years ago

What does everyone chart? Like temp or cervix etc?

9 years ago

You don't sound like a idiot... I am new to the charting and lingo also. I do not temp... So I am not sure about that. The cervix thing I am not sure, because they say your cervix can change positions through out the day. I am really hoping I will get my this month..... hopefull the will not show and we will all get our

All I use us opks I also use a period tracker app and have been tracking for almost 2 yeas with it being almost regular...

9 years ago

I use OPK's and a period calendar. I also take Femara day 3-7 of my cycle to make sure I ovulate each month, because I have endometriosis.....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo