Community post

Discussion

PMS or PREGANCY??? Who else is feeling this? 4dpo

4dpo sore breasts that get more sore as the day progresses. frequent urination that becomes more frequent as the day progresses, slight cramping gone, decreased appetite. overall slight blah feeling. Symptoms literally started 1dpo . bd 7/22 7/23 7/24. Who else?

10 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I have been feeling the same way!!! Went to doctor and he said my cervix is up my uterus is enlarged....... what could dis mean????? I had my tubes tied 3 years ago

7 years ago

I've been experiencing symptoms super early too but I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me cause I want it so bad... I tested yesterday and today and seems to be BFN so fr but I think its too early to test for me as I don't have a strictly regular cycle and this 2 week wait kills me. Hope you get your BFP!

7 years ago

Hi! how many dpo are you? I'm conservatively 5. woke up this morning feeling like I'd been out drinking all night. still frequent urination still sore bbs on top of that. IDK we'll see. if it's just pms I'm in for a long haul period not due till 8/6

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
Just to let you know that you are not going mad, look up "early pregnancy factor". If conception takes place we can get symptoms straight after ovulation but unfortunately implantation has to be successful for pregnancy to occur and get our bfp.
Hope all your symptoms turn into a nice

7 years ago

@after40mama my period supposed to cum on 8/06/2016 I hope that I am pregnant n everything goes great. My boyfriend dnt have any kids and this will be his first one. He has been throwing up and having all the morning sickness. He was asking me if I'm pregnant way before I went to be doctor. My cervix is up n my uterus is big. I have been feeling a lil tired n my c section scar is very tender. It's killing me to find out wats going on..... I pray to God dat I am so I can get this over with

7 years ago

Mary That's the day mine is due according to a 31 day cycle.

thanks Kerzy! we shall see

update took a hpt this morning and it was a faint positive possibly evap but doubt it. yesterday i tested and got fainter line... I might have a bfp. will use the rest of my cheapies and digital test friday.. AF due 8/6

I see a second line too!!!!! Congratulations after40mama, I hope you have a sticky wee bean. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.

7 years ago

I'm bout to go buy a expensive test had ultrasound today but was told to follow up with my doctor on the 9th

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo