Community post

Discussion

Hmmmmm... I think this could be my last post!

Okay, so my LMP was 9th July, I had spotting on 16th which is very unusual, and my period only lasted 5 days compared to the usual 8 days - it was extremely light!
I have BD'd on 15th/16th/18th/20th/23rd/24th/25th and this morning.
I had a very tiny weeny patch of light pink cm about the size of a petit pois pea on my pantyliner! I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking or was in the wrong light! This was last night at about 10pm.
The significant bd for me was on the 23rd, I'm sure I felt something happen!! (We were away too! So could've just been excitement!)
Ovulation was possible from 18th - I had stringy cm - really weird, never had that before!, but more likely 20th - Very slippery cm, this is my usual Ov marker which continued til 23rd - where it changed drastically to extremely slippery cm and a huge abundance of it!! and all through from 22nd to now I have had my 'plasticy sweet O smell' down below.
It's showing no signs of going away and usually it only lasts for a day!!
I have noticed in the last 12 hours that I am peeing an awful lot, almost every half an hour!

I have also got to state that I did my own tarot on monday and surprise surprise!! SCREAMED PREGNANT!! Never have I ever had a reading like that one and my cards have always been absolutely correct! So we will see ;) I also did my daily rune draw last night with my partner and I got Bakava!! The pregnancy rune!! I trust my divining tools more than I trust any pregnancy test or even myself!

My partner was complaining about being cold last night but I was boiling up so much that my hands - even between my fingers - were sweaty!!
Needless to say, you know who was keeping who warm last night for a change!!

I have also had very weird feelings down in my lower abdomen, like an almost 'orgasm' feeling for the last 24 hours, along with a pulling and twingy sensation just behind my pubic bone! Accompanied by fluttery feelings on one side of my abdomen!

Is it really possible to feel pregnant this early on!? I had no idea with my first, I was only 16 when I fell pregnant and I had no idea what any of the signs were - I found out 1 week past my period date (I assume - I never tracked my periods back then) I was calculated to be 5 weeks (3 weeks from conception) - and although I can remember feeling 'different' just as I do now, I don't actually properly remember anything else or when I felt like this in my first pregnancy.

My mouth tastes disgusting and I have started brushing my teeth 3 times a day my dentist is going to get mad at me as I have noticed a receding gum too
I feel so warm today that I am a little nauseous and dizzy, not sure if it is just because it's warm or if I'm literally running a fever - I keep meaning to do my bbt but I keep forgetting But I have been taking my temp in the day time and it's about the same as it usually is, if not then it's like 0.3 of a degree more!
I've also had very sore tummy muscles since yesterday morning, which I hate because I can barely do anything I want to do!
Usually have a lot of symptoms post ov and I have some the same but they're usually very light symptoms - This time if I was to scale it from 1 - 10 I'd give all of them a 6 this time, usually I'd say they were a 2 or 3 depending on the time in my cycle. I also don't have quite a few this cycle - which is weird because every month is usually the same as I can see from my 'period tracker app'.
These symptoms are: Metallic taste, Neckache, Stuffy nose, Groin pain (don't have this, this time) Backache, dry cm (Don't have) or creamy thick cm (Don't have), Acne (Don't have) Erratic moods (Don't have), Joint pains (Don't have), Leg cramps (Don't have).
I'm sure there are a few more but I can't be bothered to go through them all completely lol!
Oh I'm also having no pain in my bbs but I do keep getting occasional stabby pains in the outer sides near my nipples, which I don't usually get, I usually get bad bbs a couple of (2) days before AF and I'm due on between Aug 5th - 9th, which is 9 - 13 days away! (My cycle has changed from 31 days with 8 day heavy flow up until April where my dates have been a little rough but the flow has always been 8 days heavy up until my lmp which was 5 days and very light.

What do you ladies think? I certainly feel pregnant but I really do think it's too early to know or feel pregnant!? I'm definitely getting my hopes up here but I know I shouldn't, someone slap me down please before I test too early!!! I have a very long luteal phase ahead of me and I just can't afford to test constantly!!
Oh I did also do an opk last night which wasn't positive but was quite dark!! Took another one this morning on waking and it was even darker!? WTF!! I know I have definitely O'd already as your luteal phase can't change THAT drastically unless using something, which I'm not!! (I O'd on CD 15 last month confirmed with opks)

Strange one aren't I ladies?!
to you all and thank you for taking your time to read and help :)

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Also need to put that at around midday today I got a little bout of diarrhoea which caused me to (Sorry tmi I know but I think it's important to be honest here, even if it is embarrassing!!!) follow through a tiny bit I just love bodies right now lmao!

Still peeing loadsssss!
Metallic taste is getting more potent.
I'm extremely hungry too! (Usually not got much of an appetite until a few days before af.)
Oh and I forgot to put before that my cm is usually eiter creamy or dry by now - it's very wet and slippery/slimy and abundant in amount!
I can feel it and I never usually do!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Congrats MellDmuffin21!! Sounds very promising! You have to at least keep us up to date here!
If I am magically pregnant (too), we will probably have the same exact due date. lol

I know what you mean about your cards. They have shocked me quite a few times with how accurate they can be.
Now... I want to draw a few out for myself AND have all my magical friends draw a few for me from their decks. lol

7 years ago

Thank you Stitch :D I just *know* I am but at the same time I'm cautious of my thinking, I've been here before but never had this feeling! I am sooooooo sweaty, I feel really icky and ewwy!!
I will definitely keep you updated It's exciting to have people to share this with as I don't want to look like a doofus to my partner and friends for getting excited lmao!

That would be amazing!!! Eeeeeek! A buddy to share the journey with would be amazing! I hope we both are It would be awesome!

Cards are amazing! They really are the most definitive thing I can rely on in my life! I'd love to do yours for you, but not sure how without you being in front of me haha

I can try if you like Would be interesting!

Does your cycle match up with mine? I've got some serious pinchy feelings behind my pubic bone right now, and I keep going really dizzy and my eyes keep going funny even though I'm just sat at the computer!? Never had that before!!
I can remember with my first that I got dizzy first before anything - I only remember because 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant I got sent home from college after walking up the stairs and having a massive dizzy/overheating spell and collapsed :S lol!!
I'm so excited, I just want to know! but I'm trying my best to just wait and see

to you sweety xx

Got a blaaaaazing positive opk this morning eeeeeekkk!!

This was after some cramping last night and very low back pain on my right side, my hips felt like they needed stretching out!!
Not quite sure what's going on here but we dtd again this morning before my partner went to work and I took my opk anyways
I'm extremely hungry this morning and I never wake up this hungry!
Advice on the best time to test from now? Baring in mind I'm due on between the 5th Aug and the 9th Aug?!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo