Community post

Discussion

TWW for April 2017 baby :)

Who else? How you feeling?
I started sneezing like crazy today. That was my first sign last time! This is our first cycle TTC so I don't dare get too excited, although last time we conceived right away also.... eeek, life's next great adventure, I'm so excited!

32 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 32 Replies | Last Page

I am also in my TWW AF due sat/sun. Your story sounds just like me. This is our first cycle TTC and last time we got pregnant right away. I am now 10dpo and with my son a had a bfp but this morning I had a bfn. So I still have a few days. Good luck to you and hope you get your bfp

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies, same over here! AF is due on Sun. got a BFN this morning...what are your symptoms so far??
Lets hang in there!!

7 years ago

I'm only a few DPO (not sure exact date of o) but I have the twinges, odd protective feeling over my abdomen, insomnia and wicked dreams! I keep psyching myself out, thinking there's no way we did it again on the first try?! But hey, stranger things have happened! I definitely feel very similar to when I was first preggo with baby #1!

7 years ago • Post starter

I have been feeling weird cramping, sore nipples and breasts, dizzy when I stand up too quickly...I feel like im going nuts! Half the time I am questioning myself "like I am imagining this?!"
We got pregnant the first time with baby#1...I hope you find out soon!! This is such an exciting and nerve-racking time! Ahhhh 2 week wait please hurry up....

7 years ago

I am now 12 DPO and got a very faint positive today I will retest in a day or so so hopefully it gets darker. My breast are so sore and full, been having head achs, occasional nausia and super bloated felling. Plus have been falling asleep after work last few days. So fingers crossed for all of us.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

Yay, awesome!! Fingers crossed for that BFP!! Keep us posted!!
I had a mild wave of nausea this morning as I was cooking breakfast (def unusual for me!) also my labia seem really swollen lol. Not painful, just large!

CD15 and got my temp rise this morning. Looks like another tww has begun. Hoping and praying for a sticky bean and a stressless two weeks.

7 years ago

Updates please! I'm at 5dpo today and still having noticeable cramping. Also I am a carb fiend all the sudden! Exact same as last time. Can't wait to test, forcing myself to wait until 10 dpo. Didn't get a positive last time until 14dpo!

Mariah- I'm 3dpo today. Confirmed with temps. Cervix is staying soft much longer this time. Still feels pretty soft and medium open today.
My goal is to wait til 12dpo to test as my lp is usually 14 days. The past 5 cycles I've given in at 8dpo which is too early for my lp length. Guess I shouldn't have bought so many cheapies to have on hand.
Anyway, 9 more days til I can test and hoping it goes fast.

7 years ago

Hey there ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I wait out the TTW with you all. I confirmed O this morning. I am now 3dpo not much going on here. sensitive nipples and vivid dreams but that's about it.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo