Community post

Discussion

18dpo, no sign of AF, bfn?

I'm truly trying not to make myself crazy. I have been ttc #1 for 5 years with OH. Never been pregnant and we've barely ever used condoms. I'm now 24, going on 25 and OH is 28. He's a vegetarian, I'm a pescatarian so we're fairly healthy, active young adults. My doctors don't really pay mind to my concerns as I'm young and don't have any health issues from what they can see. This year has been trying. I actually gave up worrying about it a few months and just logged af which has been pretty regular. however this cycle has caught my attention. I'm 4 days late. Haven't been this late in a year or so. No sign of af. Experiencing mild cramps but nothing like usual af. Cm is semi moist white/clear. Very sleepy with sore nipples. I actually can't stand wearing clothing now as everything is tight and uncomfortable due to bloating since my last af that never went away this entire cycle. For several days i was craving salty foods. I was very hesitant to even test because af is sometimes a day off. But i feel like i am pregnant. Keep feeling these weird pulls and such in my stomach. I was very confident I'd achieved it. So i waited a few more days. Tested today mid day And got a bfn. Trying to convince myself i took the test wrong (i didn't really have to go when i took it so it didn't get a lot of urine). I have an appt tomorrow morning at 930 to see the ob. What do you think?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am having exactly the same thing! According to an ovulation test, I am 18 DPO, and today I had my third BFN with no sign of AF. What happened with you?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo