Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 15

Hi all, I am currently on cycle day 15, are there any ladies who are the same, it would be lovely to have some people to chat 2.

11 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

I'm on cycle day 20. :)

7 years ago

Thank you for replying,
Are you getting any symptoms? When do you think you will test?
We have been trying for baby #2 for 1 year.

7 years ago • Post starter

I have been hoping for a second baby for at least 6 months now. Not really "trying" as my husband isnt completely on board, but he did fail to prevent on cycle day 11 and Pulled out on cycle day 15.
I am EXTREMELY hopeful and will probably be heart broken if I'm not... which will result in another deep talk with my husband and trying to convince him it's the right choice in our lives. lol

Ever since ovulation (and during) I have been having mild cramps.
My nipples look a little swollen and are really tender. It's hard to say for sure if they are swollen or just feel it... as the shape changed after nursing my first LO
I've been peeing a little more... but also drinking more water bc of the heat wave.
Yesterday.. everything I ate tasted like it had soap on it. (Very gross)
Things that never even touched dishes. o.O
My CM stayed pretty wet until yesterday, it was milky white and wet.. semi thick I guess.
Today it's still hasnt dried but isnt milky white anymore. more offwhite/cloudy I guess.
I have also been REALLY tired for at least a week, but I cant help but to wonder if its from the heat as well.... even with staying in the AC.
Crossing my fingers!!!
How about you? Any symptoms?

7 years ago

My husband was similar, he thought if it happens it happens. However over the past months we have spoken alot about trying for baby number 2 and this month he is wanting #2 baby as much as me now. I think talking with your husband is really vital as it puts a lot of mental pressure on ourself and your relationship if you deal with ttc emotions on your own. You have great symptoms, sending you lots of baby dust. When do you think you will test?
I have been getting headaches but could be due to hot weather, I always symptom check each month and so far no positive results, my big clue for when I had baby #1 was light headed and sickness. So I won't be hopeful until I notice these symptoms.
Crossing my fingers for you xxxbaby dustxxx

I'm not positive when i will test, but I was thinking about getting some tomorrow. Tomorrow is my b-day and it would be a wonderful surprise.hahaha

7 years ago

Sounds great idea, Happy birthday for tomorrow and hopefully you will have a double celebration.
What type of tests do you buy?
I use to buy first response and clear blue but as the months go past I just buy cheap tests now as it was getting too expensive.

Ill probably go to the dollar tree since they are only a dollar but I am tempted to get FRFR since they detect early.

7 years ago

I hear either is good as long as you have enough HCG in your system, if you are near to your aunt flow date the dollar test is ok but if you still have about 5 days to go a first response is better just so you don't get a false negative, sending you lots of xxxbaby dustxxx

I hope you had a great birthday. Did you buy any tests?

No, I didn't but I did go buy a few tests today. :)

How are you today?

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo