Community post

Discussion

I'm new:-).. 7DPO. I think!?

Hi my partner and I are at last TTC (long awaited) and as you can imagine I'm excited at the prospect of finally hopeful becoming a parent! My main concern is at nearly 37 I'm worried that it may be too late! Also I'm confused about my cycle as I seemed to have strong cramping/ ov pains lasting several days instead of my usual 1 day this was from day 13- 16 I think yet my cm wasn't ew till day 17 or 18? Do I go by the cramping or the cm? I've always assumed I had a normal 28 day cycle but wouldn't ov at day 17-19 be late in that case?

11 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Ciao (hi)
i am a new entry and I am italian so I try to write english but i am not good
Now i think to be 8 dpo but i am not sure
unfortunely i had 3 abortion, the last on 25 August so my cycle is not so normal yet!

User Image

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

i'm in the same boat. will be 35 yrs old in 1 month and am about 7 dpo with NO symptoms. :( When are you testing? good luck!

12 years ago

i think you would have ovulated 16 or 17 i had bad pains this month also ended up going to doctor only other way to tell is when you take our temp every morning at the same time and chart it.

12 years ago

Well my chart according to cm says I ov. Day 19 so that would make me only 9 days past O, instead of the day 12-13 i asumed i should be? day 28 of cycle today and no sign of af yet,although until now I've never gone past 28 days! I've been so worried since thinking about all this as if I get af today and did ov. On 19th as cm suggests then it would mean a lutal phase of only 9 days so I can start to relax a bit if it stays away for another day or so! Or even better not at all for at least 9 months! Ha ha
I have started daily temp checks but realised the thermometer was faulty as the readings were so erratic so will start again with another tomorrow.

12 years ago • Post starter

evening of day 29 now! still no sign!... trying not to get my hopes up!

take a test yet??? and....what symptoms are you having now :) keeping my fingers crossed!

12 years ago

No Havn't taken a test yet! Its all so confusing this month I dont know if im late or not! as although I usually have a regular cycle of 28 days my chart interpritation seems to think for some reason I O'd late so if thats the case??
Day 30 today!, I was convinced she was coming last night as had a really uncomfortable stitch on my left hand side, yet still a no show atm!... and stitch has gone.
Ive had loads of symptoms, cramps and aches that come and go, my CM is still creamy and a little watery, ive had a coulple of bouts of dizzyness and felt alittle queezy once or twice. my bbs have been a little sensitive, when usually i notice nothing at all HOWEVER im half convinced its all in my head, as Id never be so lucky to fall pregnant so soo after first TTC..... I want this soooo much! lol

Tested this evening neg :-(..... although I'm sure I could make out a thin faint line if I held it up to the light at a certain angle!... I obsessed over that for 20 mins lol
Temp still high and might have been a little early to test so not giving up on this month just yet!

Day 31.. Still no af yet? Keep looking at yesterday's test and there's deffo a faint thin line but most probably an evaporation line? Will test again tomorrow or Monday if still no show!
Today I've noticed a red pin prick rash around both nipples? Like tiny little blood blisters under the skin? Not itchy or painful has anyone else experienced this?

perhaps you ovulated late? I would test again in a week if AF doesn't arrive. If you ovulated later than you think, it makes sense that you don't yet have a BFP. I'm still praying and hoping for you!!! :)

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo