Community post

Discussion

Anyone else with O day on 11/11?

View Full Post

Wanting to make this 2WW less annoying by talking to you ladies about your ttc journey. My husband and I just started REALLY trying this month although I've been off bc since the end of Sept. I had a chemical preg years ago and since then have been so nervous about getting pregnant. We're both finally ready for a baby and hoping it happens this month for us. So glad to have found this site! Currently 2 dpo and cannot wait until next week!

Wishing you a User Image

25 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Yeah it's still early so I won't get anxious until Monday if I haven't gotten a bfp yet. I am enjoying this guilt free testing though lol wish we could test together as well! Hopefully yours will come sooner than later.

I don't usually get many symptoms before af but I was on the pill so that could be it. I got off the pill at the end of Sept and in October I don't remember being this tired or getting dizzy spells. I also don't remember being this bloated! I workout 5 days a week and am usually fine but lately I've been feeling so tired or like I just can't but I'm back to it this morning, can't miss any more days. I tested this morning and it was a BFN as expected.

I hope you feel better yet still get that bfp! Aww I love those dreams where I have a baby but then waking up kind of sucks when you know it was just a dream. I hope these are good signs!! Last night I was nauseaous in my dream lol I don't get nauseaous very often so that was weird. I feel like I'm going to go crazy this 2WW as well :/ I think this week if flying by though thank God!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

After finishing the previous post, I looked down at my test and there was a faint line! I didn't really look at how much time had passed but I think it may be an evap! I've just never had an evap before in these tests so now I feel confused lol. Ugh! I guess we'll see tomorrow morning!

Wishing you a User Image

Omg omg omg!! I saw the images, they look positive to me!! Here's to hoping tomorrow it's positive!!
I just got my internet cheapies today, so I'm going to test a little later with a couple more hours of holding in.
But I am so excited for you!!!

9 years ago

Thank you love! I want to be more excited but I'm almost putting a wall up so I don't get disappointed. Praying tomorrow it's a better positive and that yours are too!! I'm excited for you to test! Let me know!

Wishing you a User Image

I'll be hoping for you tomorrow
I took mine, and it looks like just a BFN...oh well AF isn't supposed to arrive until the 25th, so there's still a chance.
I'll try again tomorrow though.

9 years ago

Yes there's still time for you to get your so staying hopeful for you!

Wishing you a User Image

Thank you! I hope this is our month!
How have you been feeling lately?

9 years ago

Me too! Yesterday I felt so sick and nauseaous for a few hours but thankfully it went away. I'm super bloated and can't sleep well. I was up at midnight because my bladder was so full and I wasn't going to be able to hold it for 4 more hrs. After that I couldn't fall back asleep because I was SO hungry so I got up and ate something small and laid back down. I was able to fall asleep again but I kept waking up and moving so I really didn't get any rest. Oh yeah I had to pee again before bed so now I'm worried that my urine for my test won't be concentrated enough :/. I'm exhausted!

How are you feeling?

Wishing you a User Image

It's a BFP!!! You're next!

Wishing you a User Image

Oh wow it sounds like you've had a rough night. I'm hungry a lot now, which is weird because my appetite was just gone from 2 DPO-8DPO. I drink lots of tea (it's a habit) so I'm trying to hold it in for about four hours before I test.
And
I hope it's a sticky bean and I hope everything goes well!!!
I hope I'm next!!!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo