Community post

Discussion

Anyone else with O day on 11/11?

Wanting to make this 2WW less annoying by talking to you ladies about your ttc journey. My husband and I just started REALLY trying this month although I've been off bc since the end of Sept. I had a chemical preg years ago and since then have been so nervous about getting pregnant. We're both finally ready for a baby and hoping it happens this month for us. So glad to have found this site! Currently 2 dpo and cannot wait until next week!

Wishing you a User Image

25 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 25 Replies | Last Page

O on 11/9, but that's just by estimating so our cycles are close! I'm sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy, but look around here, there's tons of miracles and success stories so don't lose hope! Hope this month is the month for both of us!!

9 years ago

Thank you sweetheart! I'm staying positive and just leaving it in God's hands :). So happy our cycles are so close! Praying we get our bfp this month!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

How are you feeling Vicky?

Wishing you a User Image

Hi Marie,
I'm doing alright, yesterday I felt some pain in my lower right abdomen, so I'm hoping that was implantation pain and not just a sign that af is on the way. Trying to stay positive! How about you?

9 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I've been ok off and on. Have had cramping, bloating and whenever I press on my lower abdomen it hurts...not sure if it's gas or what. Glad we're getting closer and closer to knowing :)

Wishing you a User Image

I've some bloating too...This tww is just getting me so anxious! Fingers crossed definitely! When do you plan on testing?

9 years ago

Me too! I cannot wait so since I have several dollar tree tests, I'm going to start tomorrow just to relieve some of that anxiousness lol. I know is to early but I have to.

Wishing you a User Image

Have you tested???
I have some internet cheapies on the way, but they're scheduled to arrive from the 20th-25th....I'm really trying not to go and buy some myself from the store and test early. It's hard to be patient for me too :p

9 years ago

I did lol it was oviously a BFN but I feel better now that I've relieved that urge to test and since it's still early I'm not disappointed yet. I'm going to test every day until af is due since I have enough cheap tests. I never feel bad about going to Dollar tree and getting a few lol. Staying hopeful! I've felt so tired today and just not well, some cramping and light headedness too. How are you? I wouldn't be able to wait as long as you are lol you're way better than me haha

Wishing you a User Image

You're right it's still early, so there's definitely a chance for this cycle. Testing everyday with cheap tests is a good idea, they're totally guilt free for your wallet haha. Ugh I wish I could test with you...I just need to wait longer (and this wait is killing me!!).
Are those symptoms your usual AF symptoms or something else? I've been okay today, I just feel heavy and the scale went up a couple of pounds so I just feel bloated and bleh today. Drank tons of water to get rid of this bloating and weight fluctuation. Also last had I had the most vivid dream that I had a baby girl, when I woke up I just felt strange and overwhelmed with emotion, and had sharp pain in my lower abdomen. My mind is driving me crazy with this tww

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo