Community post

Discussion

Wow, no one responds on this site!

Wow, I haven't been on here very long( a day) and have quickly noticed that members don't really respond to questions or topics.... I found it very strange, especially since we are all in our 40's TTC. There isn't much support as I have seen on other sites. Just making an observation, as I see members read topics but don't respond.... Anyway, I wish all best of luck on their TTC journey. But I will just use the other wonderful services this site provides.... to all.

BooBabyMom

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Thats a shame, I try an answer as much as I can on topics that I'm going through or gone through, I couldn't read something and ignore it if I have some imput to share. Im not 40 but thought you deserve a reply to this at least ; ) chin up n good luck

9 years ago

Tend to find that people respond more on established threads or to journal entries. I Check the questions and help where I can and comment on journals more than forums generally. We are a friendly bunch on here really!
Best of luck xx

9 years ago

I agree I dont go on forums as ya can see that hardly anybody answers . :)

9 years ago

I surely appreciate the responses, gives me an idea of what to expect on here... : ) Best of luck Beauties, I pray we all achieve our goals for a healthy happy bundle of joy

BooBabyMom

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo