Community post

Discussion

TTC Round 1, second month TWW

Hello everyone!
I'm totally new and hope I can get some help from of the lady lovelies on this site! I shall start with the basics: I am a 33yrd woman, married for 4 years in May and trying seriously for a baby for 2 months. I know it might be too soon, especially for those of you who have tried for a long time, but I have researched and researched and now looking for real stories of DPO TWW symptoms experienced from other ladies.

TMI ALERT! VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED:

Here is mine:
Day before and on (O on July 18): Temp spike and ovulated. I checked the old fashioned way and compared symptoms with IRL tales.
1DPO: Temp dropped and noticed white clumps with white discharge. Mild twinges on right side. High sex drive.
2DPO: Temp spiked high similar to HF. Still slight twinges and a little cramping. Twinges getting more frequent and moving closer to uterus. Still CM discharge in abundance, clear, slightly stringy. Still high sex drive. Slight irritability but passed. Seriously craved BK!
3DPO: Temp still spiked. Felt a little nausea, but passed. More white clumpy discharge. Still feeling high sex drive. Craving and excessive hunger started. Headaches start and feeling slight fatigue. Was a little irritable again, but passed again. Craving chicken. still sex drive. On edge, but passed.
4DPO: Temp went down, but still close to previous day). Headaches beginning at sunup; Off and on headaches. Slight fatigue. Craving chicken again (I love chicken, but to crave it so strongly...its been awhile). Still sex drive is up there. I have felt icky today.

Okay. That's it for now. Pls comment and letvbme know your thoughts.

Blessings in Jesus name,
Char

The Lord bless and keep you! Amen.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I apologise, I forgot to mention my breasts and nipples are tender and sore since 1DPO. Also, my lower back has been achey since 2DPO and uterus heavy feeling begun yesterday as if I am going to start. I am not due for about a week and a half.
Also, I should have mention this before, two days I've had spotting when I wipe which resembles brownish-red. On 2DPO saw very saw red blood once and then the brownish spotting begun.
I cannot recall these symptoms last month. Some yes, but the spotting? None. I get heavy feeling up to a week before, but do not spot until a day or two before period.

Am I wishing so hard? Am I going cuckoo for coco puffs? Or could I have been experiencing IB conception? O.o

The Lord bless and keep you! Amen.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo