Community post

Discussion

Trying to conceive for 5 months, no luck yet

Hi there, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for the last 5 months and haven't seen any positive results yet. My periods are regular and I 've been using OPKs. OPKs seem to help as they predict the 2 most fertile days. Please share your experience..what worked for you? how can we maximize our chances of getting pregnant this cycle?

Thanks.

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hello Tej,

I'm trying to get pregnant with my first, I haven't had any luck yet but my fingers are crossed for this cycle.

My husband and I have been trying for 14 months so I understand the frustration. I started using OPKs last cycle and they do help narrow down the fertile days but I found my best indicator for if I've actually O'd is BBT charting. At least I know for sure when I have O'd. We also used pre seed this month. I'll let you know if that helped at the end of this cycle.

Wishing you lots of

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Thanks for writing in. I hope it works out for you this cycle. We started using preseed last month, it feels pretty good. I haven't tried charting my BBT yet but I am planning to do it this time.

All the very best!!!!!

Lots and lots of baby dust...!

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm on the same boat! We are trying for baby #2 since August 2014.
I'm doing OPKs, BBt.... This cycle both of us started to take fertility vitamin.

9 years ago

Good luck! Did your doctor recommend any specific Fertility vitamin? Or you know which one is good. I was also planning to switch to 100% organic/whole foods multivitamin this time around.

9 years ago • Post starter

Good luck to you too! We both are taking the GNC fertility bland.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo