Community post

Discussion

Anyone taking Natural fertility supplements for pregnancy

Hey All my Grown & Sexy 40+ Mommy-to-be.....I was wondering if anyone has or is contemplating taking any natural fertility aids to assist in a sticky bean. I have been taking Ovaboost, CoQ10 and Myinstonal for optimal egg quality. I'm also taking prenatal vitamins and Evening Primrose oil during my cycle to confirmed ovulation. Just wondering if anyone else 40+ are taking anything similar, and has it been helpful? I think overall it has helped me continue to ovulate regularly and have very good cm.

BooBabyMom

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello, I had been taking evening primrose for a few months but this month I ran out and didnt buy it but didnt notice much of a difference.

I also use advanced clear blue easy ovulation kit which really helps since my periods are so unpredictable! And sometimes I use pre seed but none of these things have helped me concieve yet!! I do find staying hydrated really helps my cervical mucous!

Best of luck to you...Im 7 dpo but dont feel any symptoms :/

9 years ago

boysforme.....And I agree keeping hydrated will also maintain a good cm. Which I do as well. Best of luck to you and to you!

BooBabyMom

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo