Community post

Discussion

17dpo, bfn, no AF confused

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while as a non member but really need some support/insight.

A little background info: I'm have an almost 14m old who still nurses regularly and this is only my second cycle since giving birth. I know BF throws things off, but it delays ovulation, it's not supposed to prolong LP. I don't know my typical LP as this is only my second cycle since fall of 2014.

I am 17 dpo, have been getting nothing but BFNs, and AF has not shown. A few days in the first week or so post-Ov I felt definitely pregnant. Some of the symptoms tapered off as I began cramping bad this Monday. I was sure AF was coming, but started having watery, creamy and EWCM. It's not possible that I didn't Ov as there is a clear temp shift. The only reason FF gives me a dotted line is because the one day I had a patch in the LP. It was solid until then.

Anyway, yesterday, 16dpo there was a bbt drop below the cover line, today, although I woke up extra early, my temp rose again. I had a touch of spotting yesterday and thought that was the end of things but nada since. Still, another bfn this am with fmu. My skin breakout is starting to clear up, I have been nauseous on and off the past couple evenings and I feel drained today even after a relatively good night sleep last night.

What are your thoughts/insights? I thought for sure I was out. Idk why there would be implantation as late as 16dpo, and that scares me to think there was a problem implanting because of my CS scar (I desperately want a VBAC).

At what point should I call my midwife? I feel like they'll think I'm crazy if I call and say I think I'm pregnant with 2000000 BFNs.

***im trying to figure out how to add my chart from my FF app on mobile. Can't figure it out. I have a SS of it....

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Bump..

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo