Community post

Discussion

in pain (3 IUI)

Hello ladies. I'm after my 3rd IUI and it's mu 2nd day after that and my stomach is in so much pain! It's too early for pregnancy, so why can it be? Please tell me what you think, it hurts so much...

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi!

Do a google search on prostaglandins and IUI. It can be a reason for the pain. I experience it every time that I have an IUI done and it will sometimes last for several days. It's normal, but of course you should always consult with your doctor. This is what mine told me. Hope you are better soon and best wishes for a successful IUI this go around!

Jenny

9 years ago

Thank you Jenny.

My pain lasted for about 20 minutes but it was awful, now I fel only a little bit of cramping, that's not so bad, but a bit irritating. It was first time that I had so much pain, even though it was my 3rd IUI. How many IUI did you had?

Good luck to you too!

9 years ago • Post starter

@ Murasaki- I have never had pain after an IUI, but I am only on my second, so there is always time. I would love to buddy up with you for our TWW. I am currently 3dpiui.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo