Community post

Discussion

9 dpo having some crazy signs, could I be pregnant???

Hello Ladies!

I am 9 dpo and here's the rundown...

- clear/milky discharge from nipples
- very stretchy eggwhite mucus ( I thought that only happened while ovulating)
- my lower abdomen has felt weird for several days now
- since yesterday I have had odd pains in my stomach, randomly.
- I ate french onion soup last night that tasted like wet dog to me, yuck!
- I'm a little tired

Has anyone experienced these types of symptoms and had a BFP????

63 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 63 Replies | Last Page

With my first pregnancy i was tired and i was already having food aversions about as far along as you are. This go around i'm behind you on dpo. I'm only 6-7dpo right now, so it seems impossible, but my lower abdomen has also been weird. I've been having some cramps and achy feelings. What does yours feel like?

9 years ago

I've been bloated pretty much the whole time since I ovulated, the lower abdomen feels tight and sometimes I think that I'm feeling light cramping but it's so mild that I'm not entirely sure if it's real or if it's just in my head. For the past tree days I've been experiencing stabs of pain/twinges, several occur and then I feel nothing for the rest of the day.

Does any of this sound similar to your stomach symptoms, LizMommy?

9 years ago • Post starter

Yeah! That's pretty close to what I'm feeling. The only difference is the cramping is pretty consistent. It will go away for maybe an hr and then come back again.
I hate the TWW. It seriously makes me think I'm crazy!!!
Are you planning on testing any time soon or just wait it out for AF?

9 years ago

I tested this morning and had a BFN, which isn't too surprising because I'm only 10 DPO, but I hate the TWW too! ^_^

I'm going to test again on 13 DPO and hopefully get better news!!!

So you'll be testing tomorrow then, right? FX for you to get your BFP! Keep me posted!

9 years ago

Can I join in? I'm 9 dpo....

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago

Of course you can join LogansMommy08! I'm at 8 dpo right now. It's nice having people to talk with who are going through the same things! How have you been feeling?

9 years ago

Welcome to the group, LogansMommy08!

Yes, I will be testing tomorrow....but...I'm so impatient that I actually took a test this morning while I was getting ready for work but didn't have a chance to get a good look at it because I was running late and had to run out the door. lol I'm dying to know if it shows anything!

I am now 12 dpo

- I still had stretchy mucus on days 10 and 11, but so far I haven't seen any today.

- My breasts are SO sore! It took a while for me to get comfortable enough to fall asleep last night.

- I still have clear discharge from my nipples, about a drop each when I squeeze them.

- I have been very emotional, it doesn't take much to make me cry these days!

- Yesterday, 11 dpo, my lower abdomen was feeling extra weird, little teeny pains here and there, usually in the same two spots.

- I'm still bloated and gassy

- I'm still eating WAY more than a not pregnant lady should be. If I find out that I'm not pregnant then I'm gonna have to go on a diet!!! lol

I'm starting to get worried now that I'm getting closer to my AF date... I'm about 5 days away from that right now. I'm worried that some of the over emotional signs may be related to that.

Ahhhh!!! I just want to be preggers!!!!

Oh yeah, also! I think my thermometer may be broken because it has given me the same temperature 4 days in a row! It really irritates me because I thought that was the one reliable thing I could count on.

In case anyone hadn't noticed, I'm feeling depressed today.

Hello hopeful.for.baby, LizMommy, & LogansMommy08!!!

I'm 9dpo today and I'm excited to know what all your symptoms and HPT results are. My AF is due 11/20 which will be my testing date IF it doesn't show up. We are TTC #2 and I have no clue what my TWW symptoms were while preggos with DD. =( Let's keep this thread going.

TTC#2 since 03.2014 & TO ALL!!!!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo