Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Dip? - First Cycle TTC & Charting

User ImageHello! I'm new here and wanted to see if anyone could help me out with something. My husband and I talked recently and decided I should come off birth control pills after about 4.5 years. I took my last pill on October 17 and started my period on the 19th. I started tracking things after that.

Well, about half way through my cycle, we decided to TTC. We'd been planning to hold off for something happening in 2015, but we found a way to work around it.

ANYWAYS. I'm 10 DPO and I have low expectations since we started a bit late. However, I'm wondering if I possible had an implantation dip on CD21. My temp today is a 97.77 and it was the same on CD18. So if I really had an implantation dip on CD 21, my temp should go up even higher tomorrow right?

I really appreciate any advice on interpreting my chart! Thanks :)

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Okay, not sure if the image in my post worked. Here is my FF chart but it doesn't have updated symptoms.
User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo