Community post

Discussion

Need some advice please!

Hello and happy Monday!

I am now 7 days late on period. It was supposed to make her appearance on November 4th. I took a pregnancy test this morning and still got a BFN. Has this happened to anyone else? I do not even feel like she is coming at all. No normal pms symptoms. I have been having a little cramping here and there, nothing major, constipated, sore bb, emotional (I cry at the drop of a hat). Any suggestions would be helpful. I am going crazy. At this point I just want something to happen... Either a BFP or Aunt Flo. Thank you for listening.

13 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

How long have you been TTC? Last cycle was my first cycle after bc and I was over a week late...

9 years ago

We have been TCC since august. Both periods came on time in august and September. That is why I am so confused but what is going on. ð??¢

9 years ago • Post starter

You could have ovulated later this cycle. Remember that your LP and when you ovulate will determine when AF arrives. For me my normal LP is 13 Days, and I normally ovulate on CD15. So in theory my period should arrive on CD 28. But some months I ovulate on CD 20, my LP will remain the same so I wont get AF until CD 33. It is frustrating, but only time can tell hun.

Try to wait a few more days and test again. Hopefully that BFP will show up.

9 years ago

Yeah... I am waiting til Friday to test. We shall see. Trying to stay positive and keep my mind busy. ð??? thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. ð???

Good idea, keep positive and busy. I find myself going to bed really early so that I can test in the morning. LOL!! Sad, but true.

Keep us posted.

9 years ago

You are not alone. I'm not 2 days late. No normal AF signs. Just a lot of nausea, heart burn, back ache and some thrush for the past 2 days. Sore boobs. The works. But every test is a BFN. I'm waiting till next week Tuesday which will be exactly 7 days late.

9 years ago

@Randall0123 I hear ya! I find myself wanted to get up early just to test as well. LOL I even did this morning and still a BFN. I am going to schedule a doc appt for next week. I am just so confused. This has never happened to me before. Staying positive though and know it will all be good.

@queencandace GL and baby dust to you. Keep us posted on your BFP that will be coming. Hope you all have a great day and I will keep you posted as well.

Deep breaths hun. I know it is frustrating, but just relax. Besides it isn't good for the baby. ;) Keep me posted.

9 years ago

Thank you @randall0123. I am just gonna go with the flow and whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Here is to a wonderful Friday and even better weekend.

:) I will toast my glass of water to that. :)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo