Community post

Discussion

Introduction & TWW (Currently 10 DPO)

View Full Post

Good afternoon everyone!! So glad I found this wonderful website - what a great resource!

My wife & I are TTC our first child, and are using donor sperm from a cryobank. We had our first IUI on 7/11/16 and are currently 10 DPO. I took a FRER yesterday and today and both were negative, but we're still hopeful. Here are some of my symptoms:

O: Had IUI at clinic. Everything went well. Only mild cramping during procedure.

1 DPO: Diarrhea 1st thing in the the AM and burpy all day. Nothing else out of the ordinary.

2 DPO: Boobs hurt towards my arm pits/back when I take deep breaths. Nothing bad. Pretty much went away by the end of the day.

3 DPO: Quick tinge of nausea when eating breakfast. Nothing else out of ordinary.

4 DPO: Slightly nauseous around 8AM at work in the morning. Ate breakfast before that. Not a completely unusual thing for me. Deep pain in boobs returned, sort of radiating throughout.

5 DPO: Boob pain never left. Almost a burning sensation. A bit crampy at 3PM when I laid down (on my stomach) for a nap. Some watery CM but nothing major.

6 DPO: Mild but noticeable cramps and also back pain. Had diarrhea after lunch. Boobs still sore throughout the day, off and on. Very tired after lunch, but I'm cutting back on caffine, so that could be why. Got a sore throat.

7 DPO: Woke up with diarrhea again. Mild lower abdominal cramping throughout the morning and sore boobs still off and on all day. Also when I press on my uterus area ever so slightly, it's a bit tender. Sore throat still here. Symptoms continued all day.

8 DPO: - HPT (cheapie) with FMU. Boobs sore in general and to the touch. Lower abdomen still tender to touch. Had a pretty significant cramp on my lower right side this evening during my bath.

9 DPO: BFN with FRER with FMU. Mild symptoms but boobs still sore and lower right cramp never went away.

10 DPO: BFN with FRER with FMU. Peed a LOT during the night (but I drink a lot). Bleeding gums when I brushed my teeth (which was weird). Dull cramp still on lower right side, never went away.

So what do you guys think? Hoping this is not all in my head & we're on our way to a !!

Happy Same-Sex Couple married Oct 2015 Currently TTC our first child

56 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 56 Replies | Last Page

did you test yet hun? let us know how it goes. FX and sticky baby dust

7 years ago

I did retest. Unfortunately BFN again! I took a FRER yesterday afternoon and CB Digital this morning with SMU, both BFN. AF is due tomorrow. Pretty sure I'm out this month!

7 years ago • Post starter

I still think you're in. Some people don't show up on a test until a bit later. Also, how regular is your cycle? Do you feel premenstrual?

My cycle is all over the place so I have no idea when I'm actually late, probably Wednesday-Friday. Last month I spotted for 5 days before AF came too. It was infuriating!

Keep hopeful xx

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

My cycle is very regular. Usually 29 or occasionally 30 days. I've never been any later than that. I usually do not get any symptoms before AF shows besides my boobs becoming sore, which is also a pregnancy symptom, so that's not a tell tale. But usually they're sore 3-4 days before, not a whole week. I never have any spotting or cramping before it starts. It just starts! Lol.

Hi Ladies!

Well another BFN this morning with CB Digital. Boo. AF is due today. I had a tiny, tiny red dot when I wiped earlier this morning, but she's still not here. I'm pretty crampy though so wouldn't be surprised if she showed up at any moment! FX that I still get a , but I'm thinking that's just probably not going to happen this month!

Hello twomoms!!

Don't be discouraged if it doesn't happen this month sometimes this takes time. Trust your body to know its perfect time. If not this month try again next month! I with you all the best and lots of baby dust and I will wishing for a sticky bean with you guys! Best of luck!

7 years ago

Hey TLeavitt, thanks for replying!!

I know it takes time, we were just HOPING we'd be super lucky and get it right our first try! We're not going to be discouraged (just a bit bummed) & already have everything in place to try again next cycle if/when AF does show up!

Well I am definitely crossing fingers n toes for you guys!!! Good luck!

7 years ago

Well it's official! The bitch is back! AF showed up yesterday afternoon at 14DPO. Thankfully she's right on time and it'll keep us on track for a 2nd IUI in a few weeks.

Sorry to hear you didn't get that bfp the first time, but I'm right here with you! CD 1 was the 2nd day of my holiday, Tues 26th. Oh well, at least I got to indulge in the cheese and wine!

If it's any consolation I got pregnant the 2nd month of trying twice. (Not this time round unfortunately!!)

Annoyingly, I have been getting pregnancy symptoms the whole time - mild nausea and hypersalivation. If I hadn't done a BFN test the day before AF returned I would still be living in hope. My period was absolutely typical though, there's no way it was implantation bleeding. Here's hoping for next month, I'm going to have to try my hardest not to stress out.

...baby dust xx

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo