Community post

Discussion

Nine DPO....compare symptoms?

Just want to compare pregnancy symptoms with other ladies who are nine dpo right now. :)

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

21 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

I'll happily compare with you, how you feeling? xxx

12 years ago

So far I have had gass from about 2dpo to 6 dpo. tender breasts from about 3 dpo to now. Sensitive nipples from 3 dpo to about 7. Nauseau here and there. Runny nose and sore throat about 4-5 dpo. brown areola on night of 5 dpo. Today I had a hot flash. I have had creamy cm for a few days now. Night of 7dpo trouble staying asleep. And twinging/cramping/ sharp pains for about 6 days now. Oh, last thing, the last two days I have had back ache.... that's it!

Now, all of these things could be explained off... I guess. Don't want to get my hopes up too much. Have been trying five cycles now and know how that goes. So hoping if other ladies at 9 dpo are having similiar symptoms we can wait it out together and hopefully get BFP together!

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh hi butterfly! Saw your comment after I posted my symptoms. :) Glad to have someone to chat with already.

How you feeling?

i'll be 9dpo in 2 hours. can i play?

so far my symptoms incllude: very sore bbs, exhaustion, gas, bloating, vivid dreams, acne, nausea and vomiting, some sleepless nights but normal i sleep way too much.

none of which is normal for me. i dont get AF symptoms, so this is all new. im very excited.

User Image

12 years ago

Of course you can!

Sounds promising for you too! When will you begin testing?

well so far I've had... bloating, ovary pain, nausea, dislike to foods I like, liking food I've only ever liked when preg (barbecue sauce), sore nipples, creamy discharge (tmi?), frequent urination, 'feeling pregnant', cramping like AF, what I think was implantation bleeding and general mood swings! not sure which dpo they've been except the IB that was 9dpo xxx

ETA not being able to sleep at night and complete exhaustion!

12 years ago

NicolleW: i can start testing on the 24th, but i think im going to hold off until the 29th. my bf said he'd buy me a test for the 23rd but i think thats a bit early. (plus, i can't test at my mothers, where i'm staying over the holidays, because this is a surprise)

User Image

12 years ago

So far I've had the worst acne breakout I've had my whole life, cramping, pulling, and tinges in my abdomen, emotions (but that could have been because I was around my family for the holidays), lots of gas, and exhaustion. All of these things could be explained away, but I sure hope I'm pregnant.

12 years ago

Welcome Gell!

Don't you hate how your mind gets both hopeful, yet critical over every symptom?

I have had pretty bad cramps that feel like AF, so wondering I am out of the game... :( Seems early to get them since flow isn't due until Sunday night and I am only 11 dpo when I have a regular cycle. But they feel to familiar to not be period cramps....

Going to take a test tomorrow morning (12 dpo), so we shall see.

Baby dust to all of you for Christmas presents that just keep giving!!!

im critical of every symptom too. but i have too many to ignore. i wonder if its all in my head, but others have seen them too so i can't bee crazy. im still critical though. im so hopeful that its pulling on my sanity.

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo