Community post

Discussion

Hormones finally in order.

You ladies have been a lifesaver so many times I am hoping I can get some more in sight. Long story short I have PCOS and was told last month IVF is the only thing that appears might work for us. We are taking the rest of the year off to give my body a break and try and juggle some monies to afford IVfF. So need less to say I havent been to the dr in about a month. During this time I read PCOS and your fertility and leaned I wasn't getting enough vitamins. I did a 10 day juice reboot and started taking my daily vitamins (mutli, e, d ,etc) and eating organicaly as possible. So for about the last two weeks my boobs have been sore on the sides, back of they thighs have been sore and I have been pretty tired. A couple of days ago my left ovary area seemed a little sore when I laid down. My hubby even commented on how my boobs look bigger and this morning I noticed little white bumps all over my Aerolas. I took a hpt yesterday which came back neg (and I was expecting it too). I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this and maybe my horomones are getting in check? Or if you have an idea of what is going on? Thanks for reading and would love any advice.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hey i dunno if this will help but i started ona new vitamin regimen and started vitex two cycles ago and last cycle my temps went crazy but then they got more stable than they ever have been my nipples got the white bumps like you and my period was say more normal im pretty sure it was the vitamins and vitex stableizing my horomones, i got scared at first and almost quit the vitex but i read of ppl giving up really quick on vitex and not riding it out and they ALYAWYS say it messed up their cycle but anywhere you read about it it says it takez three to six months to fix thinvs so im riding it out and day by day i can finally see my horomones stableizing ... when i read your post it made me think of me so i bet thats whats up with you too... good luck girl

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Thanks so much for the info. I am going to have to look into Vitex. I have never heard of it before. We go to our ivf consult tomorrow. Good luck to you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo