Community post

Discussion

6 dpo anyone?

View Full Post

I am looking for a buddy to obsess with! I am 6 dpo today, having ovulated on 11/4/14. I may be having symptoms, but every other month I've had "symptoms" have ended in disappointment. Join me in the madness :)

80 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 80 Replies | Last Page

Hi all! I'm 6 dpo and I'm going crazy! My boobs are so sore, I'm light headed including really bad balance, I feel like I could kill my poor hubby sometimes lol and I'm so bloated and feel nauseous all the time. This is our 4th month trying, every month I get what I think are symptoms only for my af to come, it's so disappointing what does everyone else do to keep their sanity?

9 years ago

Well welcome to the world of waiting..I dont work so i have a lot of time on my hands..I cant speak for everyone but i go a lil crazy most of the time if i have test in my house i use them up..And i wonder if some of my symptoms at times are just the yearning of wanting to be pg so badly...I am 9 dpo so im deff. in limbo but i test to curb that need..Im on here a lot.Im actually starting to temp this go around..Just maybe get a good book or something maybe volunteer somewhere like a planned parenthood or what not..Good luck n lots of baby dust your way!Hang in there!

9 years ago

Hi tlynn took another one there and again super faint twisting into the light line lol that stayed. Defo not sure. Il try and hold of until tomorrow!! Saniety?? I've lost my mind from day 2po with every symptom under the sun. It's sooo hard . I test all the time. Even when it's negative it gives me something to look at anx wonder the rest of the day until I test again. Maniac !

9 years ago

lol mamamia! I threw my evap. one away because it was driving me insane.This whole ordeal is im going to get out of the house even tho its snowing like mad out there!Im going to start temping this time around if its a no go this time do you want to start charting with me?I believe we have a 2-3 hour time difference but we could still manage to touch base!Im going to test again later with a lil more expensive one then again tomorrow so baby dust to us all!!!

9 years ago

Tlynn do u think mine are evaps?? :( they both showed up in 5 mins??

9 years ago

Leashy-Welcome! There is nothing you can do to prevent you from going crazy haha. Just find some other ladies to go crazy with!

Mammamia-I hope this means positive! I don't think evap lines show up before like 10 minutes unless you get pee on the window or something like that. Did you upload a pic of the test? Fingers crossed for you!

I am now 10 dpo..haven't POAS yet. I feel like I've been doing this every month for so long now I guess I'll just wait to see if AF comes. I am trying not to focus on it but the prospect is just too damn exciting!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi huntleyme dint know how u can b soooo patient!! I can't get it to upload pic it says it's too big. I then crop it and it won't save on my stupid phone aaagh!

9 years ago

Anybody test this am?I did bfn..How discouraging it is not even a squinter or a "you dont see that"?I will try to test until tuesday then i believe i am out because af is due on the 21st shouldnt i have had something???good luck ladies!

9 years ago

Hi tlynn! I tested this lunchtime with a first response and it's a bfp!! Can't believe it!! New I cudnt feel this awful for no reason. Hope u get ur bfp on tues. Fingers crossed for ya girls xx

9 years ago

I knew it!!!!!Im so very happy for you!Thank you so much for your luck i need it!Good health to you n your little bean!!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo